Need opinons on VV colored wood mods & first Bottom Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonar505

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Just finished these yesterday and really need your help. Tried some new techniques on these ones and need to know what you think about them please. Things such as Love or hate the colors and prefer more natural woods or is the form to your liking , battery size preferred or anything you may like or hate about them (Also Pro LED indicator lights or Con). I would really appreciate some feedback to help me decide to continue or abandon this track. Also the 2nd one is my first Bottom feeder I have been testing it all day and seems to work great as far as I know. No leaks through 5 m/l of juice. Still trying to figure out the best sqounking techniques.(I tend to flood ocasionally). Catch cup does it's job and juice drains back into bottle without draining into PV. Since this is my first I only have 1 bottom feed capable atomizer to try on it. (MODERATED) its a VV (3.3 to 6 volts),dual 18350's,5 ml bottle,custom wood bottom feeder.

Sorry the pictures are turned on their sides having problems with photobucket.

Here is the first one a Dual 14500 VV wood box mod. To me the grain on it looked like waves so tried to make it look like blue ocean water. The poly coat seemed to bring out more green from the color tho.

BP1_zpsdd1c5cfe.jpg

BP2_zpsa7656497.jpg

BP3_zps8faeb34c.jpg

This one I wanted to make purple and ended up with a neon/iridescent purple It's like one of those hologram pictures that keeps changing dependent on the angle and the light you use to look at it. The camera I use can't seem to capture it correctly the closest it's come is the one where it is in my hand. maybe later on I will try to take one outside under the noon sun and see how it comes out.

BP55_zps50b80477.jpg

BP4_zpsd2ad6691.jpg

BP5_zps38fb047d.jpg

BP6_zpsbb73d3e4.jpg

BP9_zps93513a77.jpg

Here they are side by side Battery size determines how thick they are.

BP7_zpsa3deb33b.jpg

And here is how they compare to some of the others I made.

BP8_zps7b37b920.jpg

BP10_zpsb0b58515.jpg

I am in the process of trying to find Driptips and tanks that match these colors and if successful will post followup pics.

Thank you for looking Once again all comments and or critiques are very much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonar505

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I have no business critiquing so I will just say I like the natural wood ones the best. Especially the little guy in the front. I *love* that one. I think I like the angle of the buttons better on the natural wood ones too. Nice job!

Thanks for your honesty I really appreciate it. I too like the natural wood ones but wanted to try some color dyes. Now I just have to figure out how to position the angled switch on a bottom feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread