Need quick help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
Im on vacation with my family and the vamo has decided to go on vacation as well. My backup which hasnt been used in a while decided not to charge.
The B&M I found an hour away has MVPs and SVDs along with a Sig Zmax Mini. Each is $65 so Im going to start a quick search on quality and price of these items.

Any opinions on the product or price is greatly appreciated. Ill need to pick something up today.

Thanks!

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Well the MVP lacks the Ohm meter and VW,so scratch that one. Normally, I would be telling you to get the Zmax because I absolutely love my telescopic Zmax, but the mini will only take 18350's. I know you can buy an extension tube, so that it will take 18650's; however, that does not seem like it is your style. My Zmax is very solidly build. I like it better than my Vamo. I don't know much about the SVD and I don't own it, so I can't really make a recommendation on it, although it is telescoping.

MHTSOS

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
California
one happy vote for the SVD, love mine! great quality, solid build and threads, works great! has VV, VW, batt voltage and ohms built it

I agree. Since I got my SVD I have put everything aside and as much as I want to use them, I just can't let the SVD out of my grip. I don't know if you will share my opinion but I don't think I could be happier with any other mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread