The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need recommendation for USA made juice.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by mn shutterbug, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    My present supplier is slipping big time on customer service so it's time to move on. I'm interested in selection, price and good service.

Thanks.

2. SchmidtyKy

SchmidtyKy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    Anytown, USA
    What vendors have you already tried?

My favorite vendors are:

Giant Vapes-you get a variety of different brands and free shipping on all orders and a rewards program. And wonderful service, fast shipping.

MBV-you may have already tried them. But good service a big variety, customizable, fast shipping and great service.

3. RobM59

RobM59 Senior Member

May 20, 2014
    Florida
    Fuzion Vapor has a wide selection of flavors, good prices and really high quality. I love their Unicorn's Blood and Apple Cinnana, yum!

Bionic Vapor is my favorite vendor, premium selection of nine complex flavors, and they let you fully customize them. Good prices, premium quality, and fast shipping. Love their Dance With Miami and Custard Assault, actually love all of them!

Five Pawns if you don't mind the price, Grandmaster is delish.

4. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    Thanks for the ideas. While waiting for replies, I ordered a small amount from Killer Juice. Depending on this initial order, I may try some of your ideas. I'd been using Freedom Smoke USA for quite awhile but they seem to have now decided emails and phone calls aren't important enough to reply to.

5. SchmidtyKy

SchmidtyKy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2013
    Anytown, USA
    I also enjoy Fuzion Vapor. A little more expensive, but good juice. I like their Black Jack, The Griffin, and Zombie Killer.

6. VAscooter

VAscooter Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2014
    Springfield, MO
    Nicoticket has some amazing juices and until midnight have a buy 2 get 1 free anniversary deal. Great customer service. Normally if you place order by noon it ships that day. I imagine they are a little backed up today but still will be quick. Clark and Katy are great to deal with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.