Need serious help. so much 0mg juices that need nicotine and I dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Like the title says. I have an abundance of 0mg juice that I received for free some froma friend that owns a shop and tonight I just won a cloud contest and received more 0mg juice as a prize. I vape 12 mg.

Is there any way someone can explain as simply as possible howi would make a 15ml and 30ml bottle of 0mg juice turn into 12mg? Doesn't have to be exact. Can be a little over or under but I'm going to be ordering nicotine soon and need to know how to do this.

Mahalo for all your help

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Like the title says. I have an abundance of 0mg juice that I received for free some froma friend that owns a shop and tonight I just won a cloud contest and received more 0mg juice as a prize. I vape 12 mg.

Is there any way someone can explain as simply as possible howi would make a 15ml and 30ml bottle of 0mg juice turn into 12mg? Doesn't have to be exact. Can be a little over or under but I'm going to be ordering nicotine soon and need to know how to do this.

Mahalo for all your help

buy 15ml and 30ml of unflavored 24mg and mix them with the 15ml and 30ml of 0mg.

JackH

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
United States
If you had some 100mg/ml nic and a small bottle of VG, you could add 4.2ml nic and .8ml VG to a 30ml bottle of juice and get 35ml of 12mg juice with a bit less flavor than the original. Of course adding 2.1ml nic and .4ml VG to a 15ml bottle would do the same. You could forget the VG to keep it simple and have slightly higher nic.

Install and play around with this: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

Last edited:

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Seattle
For my first forage, sticking with MBV (and safe flavors). Surprised, they kinda have a hidden discount, haven't spoke with them, but ordering a higher nic level to cut into 1/4, was less than the 29.99 advertised. Hint, order your mix at 0 nic also (take into account the pg and percentages, I like 50/50' a little more or less, so ordered nic in 20/80 and mix in 50/50). Both are discounted.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Anyone used Wizard labs before?
Yes but get this instead (quick, while it's still on sale). 120 mL U.K Sourced Nicotine (100 mg USP/EP) - Vapers Tek
Yep...the Vapers Tek nic is far, far superior to WL nic
i'll third the notion.
Do I want vg based or pg based nicotine??

whatever your hearts content. if you typically vape a certain pg/vg blend and the flavors you want are less in one or the other, that's the one to get. if you like clouds, get the vg.

EDIT: if none of that matters to you and you just want the one that's easiest to mix, get the pg. want more throat hit, get pg.

this stuff's buttery smooth and super clean.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
Like Jack said, with 100 mg, you'd use such a small amount that it shouldn't dilute it too much.

What flavors are the juices? If you go with Wizard Labs, you could always add an 8ml flavor for $1.49. Nic with vg is a bit of a pain, but I use it without problem. Add a syringe and 14 gauge needle to your cart to make it easier.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Like Jack said, with 100 mg, you'd use such a small amount that it shouldn't dilute it too much.

What flavors are the juices? If you go with Wizard Labs, you could always add an 8ml flavor for $1.49. Nic with vg is a bit of a pain, but I use it without problem. Add a syringe and 14 gauge needle to your cart to make it easier.
Is allot of fruity flavors. Frit punch, key lime pie. Five pawns. Luxe liquid. Basically a bunch of fruit

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Is allot of fruity flavors. Frit punch, key lime pie. Five pawns. Luxe liquid. Basically a bunch of fruit

I doubt it will hurt the Five Pawns to add a little 100mg/ml nic to a 30 ml bottle - I love Five Pawns, and it has a LOT of flavor. Those come in 50/50 to remember whatever you put in it will alter the pg/vg ratio a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread