need some help choosing the right mod for a friend please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
I have been vaping for 2 years come the first week in February. I started out on a normal ecig and quickly changed to a mod. Tons of vapor made me think I was actually smoking and could never go back to a regular ecig after that. My fiancee's ex wifes birthday is coming up and the kids and I want to get her an ecig to help her quit. I'm having some trouble picking one out. I have the xshaler and LOVE it and I am currently waiting for the tekk mod to become available again! I want something for her that is easy to maintain (I have to take my xshaler apart weekly and perform maint. on it) Has a good lasting battery, comes with battery and charger and doesn't burn through juice so she's refilling constantly throughout the day. I have looked that a 3.7 wetbox but am unsure if it comes with a charger as it isn't clearly posted on the site. It would have to come with more that 1 battery because let's face it we hate having to stop and charge a battery.

so here's what I'm looking at if anyone can help me choose I would really appreciate it!

The 3.7 wetbox- does it come with batteries or charger? How long do batteries last, and how about vapor production?

The Go Go- can she use 901 LR atty's? vapor production?

The xshaler- I know pretty much everything about this baby here but would like to see what others think that may have been able to compare them to the other ones listed...

Thank you for having a look and hopefully someone can give me some insight!

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Drew should be getting the Darwin shortly, and I think it's worth a look. It's a zero maintenance mod with Variable Power. The batteries are built in, so no need to swap them out. (The same batts that are used in the iPhone, so they last a long time). Comes with a one year warranty on the batteries, and two years on the device itself. It'll last two days on a charge with normal vaping. It's a little on the pricey side, but it's definitely worth every penny.

Drew put up a vid of his impressions of the Darwin in one of the sticky threads in this forum.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Abby,
Im so sorry I didnt get back to you sooner but I was away this weekend and had a ton of catch up to do and just saw this...I think you made the best choice based on your OP, being she has alot of options with that model and it is hard to tell what she will like...If you have any more issues or concerns please dont hesitate to send an email to DGliem00@gmail or give us a call tommorow after 9am EST at 732-256-9185...Thanks for your patronage.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread