Need some help deciding on a new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
Haven't been around for a while, got another Jeep and it's been taking all of my free time....along with the 3 jobs!!!! I have been using a favorite of mine the Protank 2 and rebuilding my own coils for almost 2 years now. Looking online I see a lot of different choices.....I guess I haven't been around in a while. Here's the checklist.
1. Single coil
2. tank
3. Best value for the little money I have. (did I mention the mass amount of short people walking around eating up my checks like baby birds at feeding time)
4. Rebuildable

I was in my favorite local B&M (Worcester City Vapors) and a young lady (Laura) was behind the counter and as we were talking I noticed her tank. Questioned her and she was really happy with it. So my question is.....no I don't remember what brand it was......did I mention I'm getting old. Svemesto or something like that......vision isn't as good as it once was. I know I will pro bably get a hundred suggestions what the best one is, but hey, let 'em rip. No drippers...tank...single coil...I'm not that smart.....value....I don't need the most expensive one.....just get me on the right track. Thanks to everyone here......you were all a part of my success getting away from the stinkies. Thank you and hi to all my old friends. :)

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Kayfun over Taifun......it's the majority opinion.....or mass hypnosis....or mass hysteria......or something.

But.
And I'm just sayin.
The ErlPrinz is a $40 piece of glory.
again, I'm just sayin.

Where do you find this tank for $40? Erlkonigin's website lists it for 39,90 Euros, which doesn't equate to $40 US. Is there a US distributor?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Haven't been around for a while, got another Jeep and it's been taking all of my free time....along with the 3 jobs!!!! I have been using a favorite of mine the Protank 2 and rebuilding my own coils for almost 2 years now. Looking online I see a lot of different choices.....I guess I haven't been around in a while. Here's the checklist.
1. Single coil
2. Tank
3. Best value for the little money I have. (did I mention the mass amount of short people walking around eating up my checks like baby birds at feeding time)
4. Rebuildable

I was in my favorite local B&M (Worcester City Vapors) and a young lady (Laura) was behind the counter and as we were talking I noticed her tank. Questioned her and she was really happy with it. So my question is.....no I don't remember what brand it was......did I mention I'm getting old. Svemesto or something like that......vision isn't as good as it once was. I know I will pro bably get a hundred suggestions what the best one is, but hey, let 'em rip. No drippers...tank...single coil...I'm not that smart.....value....I don't need the most expensive one.....just get me on the right track. Thanks to everyone here......you were all a part of my success getting away from the stinkies. Thank you and hi to all my old friends. :)

Yes that would be the popular Svoemaesto Kayfun.

I've got one;

I've been looking for a different type; one that fills conveniently like the protank.
so far i've come up with a few
taifun gt
squape
rose
Expromizer
heron
fogger

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-systems/613194-looking-protank-like-rta.html

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
I have to hop on the erl wagon sometime. I'm sort of a budget vapor, so I don't think I'll be deciding very soon, but I'm partial to the Erlprinz for the price. I'll start vaping unflavored nic and save for the Erlprinz lol. It looks easier to build compared to a kayfun, not to mention that stylish appearance!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I have to hop on the erl wagon sometime. I'm sort of a budget vapor, so I don't think I'll be deciding very soon, but I'm partial to the Erlprinz for the price. I'll start vaping unflavored nic and save for the Erlprinz lol. It looks easier to build compared to a kayfun, not to mention that stylish appearance!

What's this Erlprinz wagon, and is it the same as the erl -kin -something-else, and why are you trying to confuse me?

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL

They're super easy to build, although wicking can be a little tricky at first but well worth it once you get it down. It's the finest tank out there imo.

What's this Erlprinz wagon, and is it the same as the erl -kin -something-else, and why are you trying to confuse me?

The ErlprinZ is the Erlkonigin's little brother. Made with a little less expensive material and a few less features but can be had at a relatively inexpensive price point.

According to users that own both the Erlkonigin and the ErlprinZ, there is no difference in vaping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread