Need some help finding a new side-by-side/recessed atty mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
Looking for some help on a replacement for my recently lost and beloved Smoant Knight v2 as it appears FT and GB are no longer carrying this model.

Criteria:
  • Side-by-side/recessed (easy to conceal for stealth)
  • 22mm+ diameter (Aspire nautilus 2)
  • 18650 battery
  • Variable voltage/wattage
  • Under $50
  • I MTL around 13w so high wattage is not important
Thanks for any help!

vapesearch.tk

Unresolved Status
Dec 23, 2017
Czech Republic
vapesearch.tk
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unreg Supplier

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
Here's one for $10 plus shipping if you can wait for arrival from china.

eleaf aster rt 100w 4400mah box mod

Good mod but built in battery

This looks interesting. I might order a couple just to have around at that price. Any idea on whether these are authentic or how much shipping might cost? (I don't see a way to estimate shipping without signing up for the website)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
This looks interesting. I might order a couple just to have around at that price. Any idea on whether these are authentic or how much shipping might cost? (I don't see a way to estimate shipping without signing up for the website)
Pretty sure HC charges by weight.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
They are authentic, Shipping is around $15 DHL for one if you are in a hurry and around $7 for one if you are good with 3 week delivery.

They have it with a melo rt tank for $12
Eleaf ASTER RT 100W 4400mAh Mod Kit with 3.8ml Melo RT 22 Tank Atomizer

I have bought several mods from them, the cheap shipping is always around 3 weeks and always got authentic items.

jordan85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Boston
Just noticed you said 2 of them. I put 2 in the cart and it shows $17 DHL shipping or $14 registered air mail.

Total of $37 for two shipped DHL

Thanks for the info! Looks like there may be free shipping over $30 so I might just add a pack of attys in lieu of paying shipping.

Any feelings on the Melo Rt? As I mentioned, I MTL so don't have much use for it, but for and extra couple dollars wondering if it is worth adding to give to friends or throw on the classifieds...

Reactions: stols001

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Thanks for the info! Looks like there may be free shipping over $30 so I might just add a pack of attys in lieu of paying shipping.

Any feelings on the Melo Rt? As I mentioned, I MTL so don't have much use for it, but for and extra couple dollars wondering if it is worth adding to give to friends or throw on the classifieds...

The free shipping over $30 no longer applies to clearance items. So unfortunately no.

They used to include them but probably lost money that way. I got tons of cheap mods from them with free shipping before they changed it.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I've been in the mood for something new too and thought I'd ck out health cabin. They have a tesla aio I hadn't seen before (I've been out of the loop for awhile) has an interesting coil design, replaceable battery.
Tesla Aio 70W Kit with EOCC Coil-Silver

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread