Need some help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

troxclab

Aug 10, 2008
Hey guys I recently purchased an njoy penstyle to replace cigarettes for me, it has been working great for a week. I have cut down from 30+ a day to 4 a day, which I am very happy with but I have had some problems with my njoy e-cig, first one of the batteries broke the 2nd day I had it and now it seems like the vapor production has slowed. Anyway I am looking to get another e-cig from a different vendor and I want some advice. What I am looking for now is a short e-cig, closest to the size and look of a real cigarette, lots of vapor and cost effective.(haha I hope I am not asking for 2 much)

Any help would be much appreciated

Reactions: bob.l

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Hi troxclab, I have a micro e-cig and it is indeed similar in size to a real cig. It is a dse 101, but there are also other models. It gives out good smoke but not as much as my generic pen style. What I would say is that the carts that come with the micro's are really tiny. Even though sellers say they last the same as a pack of cigs, this really isn't the case. I would say you get realistically about 5-7 cigs worth at best. You will find everyone has different opinions as to which e-cig is best, as everyone likes different things :confused: I use my micro alongside my penstyle for social situations (the times when you don't want to look like your sucking on a pen), however If you want something to replace real cigs, you may find the micro is a little lacking and sticking with the penstyle may be a better option.

I am sure someone will disagree with me though :)

Good luck.

Last edited:

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Trox, I too am having problems with my brand new NJoy and have emailed them about replacing it.

I have one bad battery and my charger gets WAY hot, I mean way way hot. Atomizer seems to be going kaput also. So I will see how they do on replacement.

Still have my dse103 and two dse101's (the first ones I got) and out of all three, have one atomizer working.

Have Crown7 that is working well for husband, but he is not using it full time like I am.

I have a penstyle and two mini's ordered and shipped from DealExtreme so I will see how that goes.

I am doing so well with NO tobacco cigs that I am going to stick with no matter how many units I have to buy, but I do look forward to the improvement and standardization of the technology. And I am confident that it WILL happen, I have seen it too many times in my 56 years, first time out of the shoot so to say, the tech is flawed, every unit requires different batts, different this and that, but it WILL all settle down as the industry does it's R&D and finds out the directions that markets to and services the user the best.

Right now I am scrambling to keep all the batteries, atomizers, charges, straight and working, but even with that challenge, it's way way worth it and I will stay with it as I know it will get better in the near future.

Even if I have to replace a mini and a pen style twice a month, (not the case now, but just worst case scenario), even if I did, well it still beats what I have been spending on cigarettes and a LOT better for me and mine......

thanks for listening to my ranting.. have great day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread