• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need some juice ASAP - lost mine while moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordterrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Australia
Hey fellow Sydneysiders,

In a recent move, I (or I'd prefer to blame my wife,) packed all of our juice into a bag that got crushed while we were moving all our of our juice leaked out into the bag. I lucky still have the prefilled carts that first came with my starter kit back in the day, but I know those won't last me more than a day. If anyone here in Sydney has any bottles they can part with, I'd be happy to pay you for them. I am looking most for MLB or Menthol, but let me know what you've got, and I'd be happy to come over to your house (or meet you somewhere public) to buy stuff of you.

Thanks so much, hope someone gets back to me soon as I'm looking at a few weeks from heavengifts right now!

Brian

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
holy crap thats not good news!:ohmy: i got a shipment that will hopefully come in this week.

so far i have a bunch of unwanted juice if you want ,

at 18mg (PG)(DEF*UKING)(health cab)(10ml)
black tea, green tea, cheese cake , raspberry and Vanilla (20ml)

also 26mg (VG) (DEF*UKING)(health cab)(20ml)
Slayer berry (opps it is blue berry)

at 18mg (PG) (DEF*UKING)(health cab)
30mls of ry4

well i do have a little more than half way thru menthol (pg) if you want it bad. it has about 10 to 13 ml's left of it ;)

vapboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
sun burnt o z land
i do have another bottle of ry4 thats why lol.
also my shipment came in today with .... loads of tabac juice and couple of menthol's i can spare.
i am free after 1 pm tomorrow, where about's are you located i am near panthers territory (greater west if you didnt get the idea) PM me the details would be better me thinks unless other fellow sydney siders want to come along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread