Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I'm finding that I use a lot more of certain flavors and am interested in hearing who you think makes the BEST concentrate of below listed flavorings:

Marshmallow
French Vanilla
Cheesecake
Whipped Cream
Banana Nut Bread

All opinions wanted and appreciated. I'm needing to order some bigger bottles of these flavrings instead of reordering small bottles. I know taste is subjective, but I'm hoping to get the general concensus

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
For the vanilla and cream flavors, my best results are when I combine two or more different types. I've been using TFA vanilla swirl and Inawera Wanilla together with good results and I plan on picking up some FA vienna cream to go with my TFA sweet cream.

The only marshmallow I've tried is TFA, and I'm happy with it, so I probably won't try anything else, and I don't know anything about the other flavors. Best of luck in your quest.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am curious, do you care one way or another about diketones? With that list, it would help to know since various V2s, DXs or original diketone-free formulations of flavors like that will make recommendations very different. If you don't mind diketones:

Capella French Vanilla (v1)
TPA Toasted Marshmallow
Lorann Cheesecake

I haven't tried any Whipped Creams (though I will soon) and the only Banana Nut Bread I've tried is from TPA and it is nothing to write home about.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I'm finding that I use a lot more of certain flavors and am interested in hearing who you think makes the BEST concentrate of below listed flavorings:

Marshmallow
French Vanilla
Cheesecake
Whipped Cream
Banana Nut Bread

All opinions wanted and appreciated. I'm needing to order some bigger bottles of these flavrings instead of reordering small bottles. I know taste is subjective, but I'm hoping to get the general concensus

Cap Marshmallow
Cap Fr. Vanilla
Lorann Ceesecake

I've got no input on the other 2. Hope that helps Stacy!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Thanks guys. I have most of the suggestions listed. I may pick up some LA cheesecake. And I'm not a fan of any v2 that I've tried. May not be the best health decision but I'm an original kind of gal

You're welcome! Have a nice holiday Stacy!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread