The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Need some opinions on certain flavors

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Stacy1, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stacy1

Stacy1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    I'm finding that I use a lot more of certain flavors and am interested in hearing who you think makes the BEST concentrate of below listed flavorings:

Marshmallow
    French Vanilla
    Cheesecake
    Whipped Cream
    Banana Nut Bread

All opinions wanted and appreciated. I'm needing to order some bigger bottles of these flavrings instead of reordering small bottles. I know taste is subjective, but I'm hoping to get the general concensus

2. dw117

dw117 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2014
    Kernow
    I haven't tried them but I'd been doing some research and found a few people recommending capella marshmallow and cheesecake and in general the perfumer's apprentice various cream flavours.

I have the PA sweet cream for adding a little to mixes and it does the job quite well. Hope that helps a tad.

3. JD1

JD1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    KY
    For the vanilla and cream flavors, my best results are when I combine two or more different types. I've been using TFA vanilla swirl and Inawera Wanilla together with good results and I plan on picking up some FA vienna cream to go with my TFA sweet cream.

The only marshmallow I've tried is TFA, and I'm happy with it, so I probably won't try anything else, and I don't know anything about the other flavors. Best of luck in your quest.

4. Leothwyn

Leothwyn Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2011
    N. California
    For french vanilla and cheesecake, I like Capellas. I've heard good things about Lorann's cheesecake, but haven't tried it.
    For whipped cream I like TFA. I don't know of a banana nut bread, but I love TFA's bananas foster (their banana cream pie is good too).

5. Mr.Mann

Mr.Mann ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    I am curious, do you care one way or another about diketones? With that list, it would help to know since various V2s, DXs or original diketone-free formulations of flavors like that will make recommendations very different. If you don't mind diketones:

Capella French Vanilla (v1)
    TPA Toasted Marshmallow
    Lorann Cheesecake

I haven't tried any Whipped Creams (though I will soon) and the only Banana Nut Bread I've tried is from TPA and it is nothing to write home about.

6. Soignee

Soignee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2014
    Austin>SWFL
    Cap Marshmallow
    Cap Fr. Vanilla
    Lorann Ceesecake

I've got no input on the other 2. Hope that helps Stacy!

7. Stacy1

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    Thanks guys. I have most of the suggestions listed. I may pick up some LA cheesecake. And I'm not a fan of any v2 that I've tried. May not be the best health decision but I'm an original kind of gal

8. Soignee

Soignee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2014
    Austin>SWFL
    You're welcome! Have a nice holiday Stacy!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

9. Stacy1

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too Bob! And everyone else here on ECF

10. JD1

JD1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    KY

Thanks, and yes, happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'd better type that now while I can. It'll probably be hard to type tomorrow when I'm sprouting turkey feathers out from my fingers. :vapor:

11. yorg

yorg Full Member

Aug 1, 2014
    N.Z
    I rather enjoyed my TFA/TPA banana nut bread, @ 7% in 100%VG. :?: Mild banana with soft cinnamon notes. Haven't tried anyone elses BNB, nor tried mixing it with anything else, just by itself. Have ordered more.

Can't comment on the others sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.