Need some opinions on flavors of E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitbit

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Virginia
Looking for some opinions on some liquids. After browsing around some other companies, I decided V4L was the only one for me. They have the best prices and the most variety I have seen. That said, I am looking to start liking some flavors they have in the 20 ml bottles. Some I have been looking at, but need some opinions on are:

Mandarin

Doc Pepper (I like the black tea and think it resembles the dr. pepper drink)

Apple

Pineapple (A new personal favorite of mine is margarita, which has some pineapple-y undertones)

And Cola!

Any input would be appreciated!!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I am working on trying out all the johnson creek samples and have two orders coming in from tasty vapor (butter rum, atomic fireball, macchiato, apple pie) and from halo, all three cig flavors and two of the menthols.

I'll post here after I give them a try.

I will say they both seem to be great vendors as far as customer service goes. I was so confused on the pg/vg balances with tasty vapor and so in the comment box after guessing the ratios for my order, explained I was a newbie, what type of hit I like and asked them to take care of me. Got a nice email back saying they would customize it for me and that I should be very pleased.

I really like the espresso flavor from johnson creek. I've been adding it to my prefilled tips as I wasn't so keen on the cigar type flavors that I had with my starter pack. Of course I'll dig the coffee ones, I am a two plus pot a day person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread