Need some opinions on juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
I want to try a bunch of juices, always looking for a new product. I know that quite a few vendors products are love/hate.

I started with Vapor4Life(Dekang juice), some of the flavors are really good. I then tried Johnson Creek, and I loved a few of their flavors. After hearing some interesting reviews of Tasty Vapor and Cigtechs, I bit the bullet and ordered a couple flavors from each of those, things I sure thought I would like. S'mores. caramel popcorn, strawberry cream, waffle, french toast. However, products from both of those vendors had a really weird chemical taste that prevented my enjoying the vape.

Anyone else find the same, or can suggest other great juice vendors? Thanks in advance. :)

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Right now I'm really digging Halo juice..premium USA made juice..QC seems awesome..juice is crystal clear which is nice..but right now since they're fairly new they only have 3 tobacco flavors, 3 menthol flavors, and a vanilla cigar..and it's really clean tasting..though a little strange cuz due it's freshnes and born on dating they put on the bottle it seems the flavor changes as it sits possibly due to the flavorings still blending..

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Not hijacking your thread.....Popped back in to say "HI" to Drozd!!!

smileywave.gif

Hi, Drozd!!!!

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I want to try a bunch of juices, always looking for a new product. I know that quite a few vendors products are love/hate.

I started with Vapor4Life(Dekang juice), some of the flavors are really good. I then tried Johnson Creek, and I loved a few of their flavors. After hearing some interesting reviews of Tasty Vapor and Cigtechs, I bit the bullet and ordered a couple flavors from each of those, things I sure thought I would like. S'mores. caramel popcorn, strawberry cream, waffle, french toast. However, products from both of those vendors had a really weird chemical taste that prevented my enjoying the vape.

Anyone else find the same, or can suggest other great juice vendors? Thanks in advance. :)

First, the reason some of your V4L flavors were really good is because they are NOT Dekang/Ruyan stuff. They are Nobacco juice. Trust me, order some Dekang/Ruyan flavors from a good supplier like Heaven's gifts, compare it to your V4L Nobacco stuff, and you'll never order Dekang/Ruyan stuff again.

As far as non-standard type flavors, at the top of my recommendation list is Ms. T's. After trying a lot of highly recommended stuff (Tasty Vapor, ECOpure, Decadent & Totally Wicked, Johnson's Creek) I pretty much stick with Ms. T's and Nobacco.

I still have to try Nhaler and Halo though. Can't leave those off the to do list.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Not hijacking your thread.....Popped back in to say "HI" to Drozd!!!

smileywave.gif

Hi, Drozd!!!!
Hi there 420...how's it going?

And yeah seriously I didn't mention Nhaler because I was in a rush...but that's been my go to since I started...haven't had anything from there I didn't like..and I'd have been surprised if a flood of people didn't mention them..
Just wanted to mention Halo because they are new and different ..and the glass bottles with the child resistant caps with the graduated glass dropper, and the printed label that includes order #, batch #, born on date, as well as name and mg strength are just tops...in adition to the fact that it's clear and clean tasting..

dleerl

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
MA
I just read the thread that was posted tonight titled "Best Quality Juice". Someone listed the ingredients In Dekang RY4 and then looked them up on the net. I would never buy Dekang juice after seeing what they put in it. Some of those ingredients are harmful if inhaled. You should take a look at that thread. You might think twice about buying their juice. No wonder it has a bad taste to it.

It’s never too late – in fiction or in life – to revise. ~ Nancy Thayer

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
This is mostly not true. These ingredients are present in most juices as part of flavorings etc. In practical application, it's all about the ratios. While an ingredient, on it's own, in a pure form, would be considered harmful, mixed in a solution at the ratios common to this application, harm is reduced to the point of no-effect. This has been discussed at length in many threads on this forum. This is needlessly alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread