Need some quality glass bottles that are air tight / leak proof for flavor concentrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I want to transfer my concentrates that are in clear plastic bottle (and prone to leak) into some amber glass bottles that are around 4oz or slightly larger is ok. It is important that they have a quality cap on them and seal well.

I see tons on amazon but I would prefer to find a vendor that sells higher quality bottles.

Can anyone point me int he right direction?

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I want to transfer my concentrates that are in clear plastic bottle (and prone to leak) into some amber glass bottles that are around 4oz or slightly larger is ok. It is important that they have a quality cap on them and seal well.

I see tons on amazon but I would prefer to find a vendor that sells higher quality bottles.

Can anyone point me int he right direction?
I have about 30 glass 30ml bottles Ive just been putting in a drawer for a while. Almost all of them are empty killa vannila bottles with the dropper top. You're welcome to them for free if ya wanna pay shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snicks

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I have about 30 glass 30ml bottles Ive just been putting in a drawer for a while. Almost all of them are empty killa vannila bottles with the dropper top. You're welcome to them for free if ya wanna pay shipping.

I appreciate the offer but I have 24 (30mL), 24 (60mL) and 24 (15mL) bottles. If I bring any more bottles home @ these sizes my wife is not going to be happy. lol

I do appreciate the offer though!!

Reactions: PugLady

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I appreciate the offer but I have 24 (30mL), 24 (60mL) and 24 (15mL) bottles. If I bring any more bottles home @ these sizes my wife is not going to be happy. lol

I do appreciate the offer though!!
I totally get it, I hadn't actually read your whole post when I posted a reply lol.. Im sure I can cind zomdone to take them :)

• Agree
Reactions: Snicks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread