Need suggestions for a good fruity vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever e liquid was a no name apple peach and it was super yummy.

so I got my Tpa apple candy and peach today and tried to make my own version. Something just isn't right. I went with 10% apple 10%peach

ive been hooked on vanillas, custards and tobacco flavors and figure I need a change and need something fruity in my rotation.

heres what I have on hand
Tpa apple candy
tpa peach
tpa strawberry
cap sweet strawberry
tpa ripe strawberry
strawberries and cream
tpa lemon lime
tpa tootie fruity
tpa Hawaiian drink

my apple peach might just be too high of percentage in flavor or need to steep or need to add a sweetener

ive also got cotton candy, Bavarian cream, vanilla swirl, ......... Lots of other sweet things.

Never had good luck with fruity mixes, my ecto-1 been sitting in my cupboard for ever.

ra6317

Oct 27, 2014
Gettysburg, PA
I'm pretty new to DIY, but a recipe that I came up with, and I'm vaping on now combines the best of both fruits and custards. It's like a creamy smooth strawberry dessert. Anyhow, here it is. I like my flavors to be noticeable, so you may want to adjust the percentages to your liking.

Vanilla Custard V2 10%
Sweet Strawberry 10%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Whipped Cream 2%

This recipe is pretty good without steeping, but everything improves with time. Let me know what you think.

So I think I got this now thanks for the info.

So I made an awesome peach shake that taste just like the foster freeze ones

10% tfa Bavarian cream
5% tfa peach
1% tfa French vanilla deluxe

It's amazing , did a few hot baths and steeped over night with the cap off. It's only gonna get better.

Thanks again for the tips. I also cut my apple peach in half so it's 5%/5% so I'll see how that tastes in a little while.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I would follow Rin13's advice. Probably too much flavor. Cap's sweet Strawberry and Tfa's Ripe Strawbeery are very good strawberry vapes to me, 5-6% of either paired with 5% of either the vanilla swirl or the bavarian cream should yield you a mix good enough to enjoy while you're experimenting with your flavors. It's boring and takes a while, but if you make some small sample batches of each flavor on it's own it will help you when it comes time to mix flavors. Some would disagree, but with fruits I made 5ml samples at 10% flavor. Sometimes it was too much but most times it was a good percentage to give me the true taste of the fruit flavor. Anytime I've ever used a fruit in a mix though, I've never used that high a percentage. Usually it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 5% with tfa or caps if I'm wanting it to be the dominant flavor. There are some pretty good recipes posted in the recipe section of forum. I can tell by your list of flavors you are a strawberry fan. There's a mother's milk clone recipe that's pretty darn good. Everything doesn't have to be exactly like a recipe that's posted to be good. Afterall, you're wanting to make your own. But some of the recipes will give you a good place to start, then tweak to your taste. Good luck to you, and remember, patience is key in DIY. You'll make great vapes. Just takes time and practice

Great advice all around here and very appreciative.

Never really had issues with strawberry flavors. I've made some great strawberry cheese cakes and Good strawberry vanilla custards but now I want some strait up fruity vapes.

I did the ecto 1 recipe that's on here and it was just way too tart so it's been sitting for months. I'm gonna delute it and sweeten it a little and see if I can salvage it. I think I might have to try some gravity and Betelgeuse from nicoticket to get a feel for what Kent's doing. From what I hear they are amazing.

My favorite fruity flavor from a vendor is yellow sub by jvapes. It's truly amazing and I can't quite get what it's got going it in. I also haven't had it in like 5 months.

I just want to have like 4 or 5 go to juices and then play with the rest.

Right now I have a 16oz bottle of a DIY creme brûlée

16oz bottle of a DIY ry4 that's pretty freakin good

8oz bottle of a DIY vanilla custard

A few 4 oz bottles of some decent concoctions but most of them are vanilla base stuff nothing really fruity. Ecto 1 was fruity but just not what I was looking for.

I'm definitely gonna make a large batch of this peach milk shake cause I haven't been able to put it down all day and three different people have tried it and are in love with it too.

I think I need to find a receipe for yellow sub I'm sure ones out there

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
There is a DIY recipe posted here in the recipe forum called Tahitian Dream(I think). It is a good tropical fruity vape. I don't think I had the recipe exact when I made it, and you are missing a few of the flavors, but I'll post it for you anyway. My version is as follows:

8% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
6% Banana Cream (TFA)
2% Marshmallow (CAP)
1% Raspberry (CAP)
1% Coconut (FW)
1% Pineapple (FW)
1% EM

This is a good fruity vape. You don't really taste the banana cream or the coconut. Pineapple and strawberry is what stands out to me. If you end up with these flavors in your collection, I think you'll like it if straight fruity is what you are looking for

From what I've been reading on yellow submarine, it's a mango pineapple lychee mix so I think I'm gonna get those next. That and there chameleon e juice is a melon concoction of watermelon honeydew and cantaloupe. Those are two awesome fruity mixes. I think I'm gonna have to breakdown and get some Betelgeuse and gravity from nicotickett also. I'm getting my order of peanut butter, graham cracker, and toasted marshmallow from Tpa Wednesday so I think I will be done with desert flavors. Time to stock up on fruits. Been ordering in bulk. I've already gone threw 12oz of cap vc. I got a lot of people at work and family vaping now so I make them juices for free.

We'll I didn't master yellow submarine but I've made a pretty awesome fruity mix

3% tfa watermelon
5% tfa Philippine mango
5% tfa pineapple
1% tfa lychee

The pineapple stands out the most so on my next mix I'm gonna back it down a little and add a little more mango. I'm also thinking of replacing watermelon with peach on the next bottle. I made a 30ml batch so far and been vaping it at 45 watts on my Origen t8 combo and have gone threw almost 15ml of it in 2 days. Super yummy worth trying if you have the flavors laying around. Once I get it exactly how I like I'm making another 16oz bottle cause it's a keeper.

I also made the tfa beetle juice recipe that's floating around and it's amazing. I think I'm starting to get my fruit fix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread