need suggestions from the lady vapors! getting a gift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

proverbs

May 10, 2013
Seoul, California
I have 2 younger female cousins that just graduated from college. They live on the east coast, but visited our family in California last year. I was really disappointed when I found out they smoked! So, I was going to get them vapes as graduation gifts.

Do the lady vapors have a suggestion on what to get them? I was just thinking of the pink eGos. Was there any other models I should look into?

TIA!

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
There's tons of styles of ego batteries out there. But If you're trying to set them up for vaping I'd get them something like a Kanger EVOD kit as it's easier to maintain the heads, etc, and they generally have less issues. And make sure to include some good printouts of maintenance routines and general tips. and a nice sampler pack of quality liquids.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
I think the key here is the liquids. Get a plain ol' black eGo battery, Evod toppers, charger or two, and then focus on the liquids more than the hardware itself at that point. It's easy to decorate a plain eGo with those little stick-on rhinestones and similar bits and bobs, and I think someone already mentioned that there are peel-and-stick skins for them too.

I personally run a black eGo with a variety of colored Evod toppers, once I find the Protanks with colored glass at a reasonable cost I'll add some of those to the rotation, that's girly enough for my tastes.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
You didn't mention budget. Also, unless you know your nieces' color tastes I think you would be well ahead of the game in helping them quit smoking by getting gear that is best in class. Have them go through dragonbone's wonderful, Show us your girly, pretty, decorated, pink! thread to get their own ideas for what they would like to do to girl-ify their vape toys.

If the young ladies are dead set on cig-alikes I would recommend the JOYE eRoll Starter Kit. It's super easy to use and since you pop the battery back into the very small, stylish iPhone type 1,000 mAh PCC after taking a few vapes it's always charged and ready to go for the entire day. Try the discount code 20rocky for 20% off.

For an eGo class battery I would very much recommend the new Innokin iTaste VV 3.0. It has VW which is easy for a beginner to use to adjust vape warmth and also has pass-through capabilities which allows simultaneous vaping and charging. It also has a screen that shows puff count, power level, remaining battery power as well as oHms should your nieces ever want to rebuild coils or just check to see if a juice delivery device is still among the living.
iTaste VW V3.0 7-in-1 Variable Voltage Rechargeable 800mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - black
iTaste VW V3.0 7-in-1 Variable Voltage Rechargeable 800mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - white

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
eRoll Whiye my daughter is fussy. She liked them. She just graduated from college 2 years ago? Best cig a like out there. Anyone who doesn't like them didn't like the constant refilling recharging but it turns into a non event fast. The e juice tips with the blunt needle are best. They are sold in packs of 4 colors on nHaler site. Bbuy extra cone cover if the kit only has one.

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
It all depends on price range. I recently got my friend (a Female) a Vape kit I got a Queen Ego Battery, They have multiple design themes and a mini iSmoka Bcc for about 25 dollars and that was good for a start. When gifting Vapes I do not like to spend a lot of money on something that I do not know if it will be used or just thrown in a dresser.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
If you're not sure of their likes or dislikes, I'd suggest going with stainless batteries. Not quite as "heavy" looking as black. Maybe a stainless eGo twist and ProTank mini... But I also like the idea of a gift certificate from a good vendor who has some quality basic starter kits and juice samplers for them to choose from.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
WOW WOW WOW! Thanks for all the suggestions. I will do some homework and choose the best one. They are very "girly" girls, so that's why I automatically thought of pink. Maybe I will go for something more neutral. Thanks everyone!

The iTaste VV 3.0 provides a more satisfying vape than any cig-alike. All you have to do to adjust the warmth of the vape is to press the "+" or "-" buttons. A beginner can easily ignore any of the more advanced features but they are there if someone wishes to use them down the road.

Grimmgreen - grimmgreen - INNOKIN'S ITASTE VV V3 WIN - 3.5 Amp limit

This is a video review of the eMini/eRoll. They are the identical product sold under different brand names. Some people are very uncomfortable using anything but a cig-alike in public. Also, a few people find the psychological familiarity of the cig-alike form factor comforting.

Neither the eRoll nor the iTaste VV 3.0 is the type of gear that is likely to end up in the junk drawer should someone move on to more advanced gear. I have a number of larger PVs but my eRolls remain my goto for out and about while I love my iTaste VV 3.0s for flitting around the house. I use the bigger gear when I'm sitting down at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread