Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I'm searching for a supplier (US preferred) for horizontal coil 808 cartos with a good draw (not over stuffed).
I love my volt cartos. I love the draw, the vapor, the taste.
But I just can't spend any more nights trying to get those %&#$ labels off, and they won't sell stainless. I use a tank for my favorite flavor and I'm tired of trying to get the labels off.

Please link to your favorite supplier. I plan on getting several boxes on black Friday or cyber monday sales.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Thank you Sir. These, I tried before and wasn't thrilled with them. I believe these are the vert coil ones. I might, however, look at those pricier ones. I heard a review tho, that Kanger have a "taste" which will make me buy only one box instead of 10 so I can check that.

Anyone else have a supplier for horizontal coil 808 cartos?

This is my first time looking for anything except what I'm used to and I'm quite nervous.

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

I just ordered 50 from Eastmall on Wednesday. Wish I'd seen this first as I think Eastmall still has the glues in tops which are a pain, but the cartos lasted for me last time I got some.

I'll go to Healthcabin next time, until the happy, happy day when volt makes stainless available.

Thank you so much!

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Kangers horiscartos are a bit different than the ones most sell. They were out months before bloog and the others, so i tried them without having tried the copys.. Then i didnt think they had an ekstra taste t them, but after using the copy types for a while and then going back to Kangers.. yes they do have a little something annoing extra in the taste.. On the other hand they for some reason give a better TH right away.. So i keep both..

John K

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
Tucson, AZ
www.SavEcig.com
Interesting. Are you referring to the "taste" of the paper wrapper that covers the steel cartomizer? I've never noticed this, and cirtainly haven't noticed a difference between the yellow, orange, brown, black, white or purple paper wrappers.
I've never tried to peel the paper wrappers off, but I suppose it could be done.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
No they have to be peeled off to use in a tank.
Well, they probably don't HAVE to with my homemade syringe tanks, they'd fit, but vaping glue is not a priority for me.:blush:

they won't fit in my smoketech tanks with the label on. It has to come off.

Edit: I think the taste from the kangers comes from the filling. That's all I can figure out. They have the taste even with the wrapper removed.

Last edited:

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
One thing that may or may not make a factor with taste, is since the coil sits all the way at the bottom, it does take a litte while for the juice to seep all the way down. Saturating the filler and letting them sit is more important with these things. A lot of people report filling them with a syringe and getting the needle as far down as possible to be the best way. Since the coil is all the way down, I could also assume the condom method of filling may be a superior method. I've seen many a post complaining about nasty tasting juice that was remedied by proper filling. High PG juice also is hard for these things to suck in on the first fill. I was having this problem. Turns out the thickness of the juice was just taking to slow to jet down to that coil and fooling me into thinking the cart was filled....saturated on top and a drip from the bottom.

But once they are filled properly for the first time, they are supposed to produce a superior vaper that obviously uses juice more efficiently.

You guys an gals got my "tinker" on. Anybody want to tell me where they got their nasty tasting kangers? (good thing it's almost tax refund time lol!)

you can just pm me if you don't want to say it "out loud"

Last edited:

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I'm used to using volt cartos and the coil is at the bottom of those. I don't get the nasty taste with them.

do you get them prefilled?

it would stink if horizontal cartomizers were the next great thing to succumb to the pains of mass production and quality control.

I think they're looking for stickerless/non painted steel carts here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread