Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
The picture says it all. Thanks redeye this thing is sweet, I am loving the tumbled mini! DSC01252.jpg DSC01239.jpg

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
The picture says it all. Thanks redeye this thing is sweet, I am loving the tumbled mini! View attachment 38141 View attachment 38142

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't put mine down since I got it a couple of days ago. We'll occasionally as I have new Blue/blue Grand and old Purpleheart going, too and Pink eGo T.

Isn't it gorgeous?!!!

Alice

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't put mine down since I got it a couple of days ago. We'll occasionally as I have new Blue/blue Grand and old Purpleheart going, too and Pink eGo T.

Isn't it gorgeous?!!!

Alice

It is! I am very impressed with the fit n finish. I really get bummed out when I pay a buch of money for something and it is not properly finished/polished. This thing is immaculate thougheverything fits as it should and it looks very very professionally done. I am so happy that I got a tumbled the only other color I may have settled for wouldve been black on black or black with silver door. I took the mini out to red lobster tonight and I'll be damned if this thing is not the most convenient revolution to vaping that I have experienced. I always thought the reos were cool but never started wanting one till a couple months ago. I didnt have much interest because of the perceived size but the pictures were wrong(at least my perception of them) this thing is tiny, i can cover it with my hand no problem. Now the only problem is I do not think I have seen the matching one in the grand, If that becomes available it will be the next on my list. Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome.

p.s. I am kinda bummed that I didnt get anybody to laugh with my first pic as that was its intent, or maybe you guys are laughing but didnt mention it cuz you thought I was just weird! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread