Need urgent help - Henley store in NY - what is the best juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My sister is in NYC until Friday and she offered to buy me some e-juice at a local store.

I identified Henley as probably the store with the best offer of e-juice. But there are so many brands. I am mostly a "loyal" Highbrow Vapor user, so I'm lost in all those brands I heve never heard of. There are dozens.

I am very flexible in flavors. Anything that is not too sweet. I like menthol or stuff that has menthol in it, though they apparently do not have it there. Only vape 18mg nicotine or more (24 is better). I am willing to pay more for a better juice, so price will not be a big factor in the choice.

Can anyone tell me what is the best juice brand there? I would be most grateful.

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
There is no such thing as a "Best Brand" The best thing I can suggest is give her a flavor profile, and brands/flavors you have liked and some that you didnt like in the past. If its a good shop the people there should be able to make a few suggestions. That is how I found what I like. Ive never been a fruity flavor liking guy before with anything. But I tried a BUNCH of stuff when I bought my first Spinner adn mini Nauti, and they ended up selling me a bandannas Foster that was pretty good. Each time I came back they would have me try other things slowly broadening what I did and did not like. Now i realize that I tend to lean heavily toward the fruits. Not the sweet candied type, but ripe strawberry, juicy peach, stuff like that. When I went to Ocean city and forgot to bring juice i found a local shop and told them some of the juices i liked. they suggested a bunch of juice they had that was similar and I found one that was better than anything I had gotten from my local shop.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hi,

My sister is in NYC until Friday and she offered to buy me some e-juice at a local store.

I identified Henley as probably the store with the best offer of e-juice. But there are so many brands. I am mostly a "loyal" Highbrow Vapor user, so I'm lost in all those brands I heve never heard of. There are dozens.

I am very flexible in flavors. Anything that is not too sweet. I like menthol or stuff that has menthol in it, though they apparently do not have it there. Only vape 18mg nicotine or more (24 is better). I am willing to pay more for a better juice, so price will not be a big factor in the choice.

Can anyone tell me what is the best juice brand there? I would be most grateful.

I don't have any recommendations as far as specific juice or brands, although i must say your options as far as 24 mg will be very very limited. Lots of vendors don't even do 18 mg any more.

My recommendation is for her to visit the store between 4 pm and 6 pm as they have a 15 % off " happy hour " deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread