Need your help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It would help if we knew your vaping preferences. I have several RTAs I enjoy but they are pretty much all MTL or "crossover" RTAs. I don't want to add any confusion until I'm a bit more clear on what you are looking for. If it's something more of a DL draw, I know the Serpent is well thought of, as is the drop. A lot of folks also like the OBS Engines (can get single or dual coil decks) they are pretty much leakproof (by most reports) and get praise for ease of use and flavor.

Best of luck,

Anna

Different strokes for different folks, as Anna said.

Personally, I mostly vape on a squonker. Because of that, I've become rather attached to single coil flavor RDAs, i.e. Psyclone Entheon, Oumier Wasp Nano, Pulse 22...
Prior to squonking, my favorite RDA was the Digiflavor Pharaoh Dripper Tank. In close second was a tie between the Wotofo Troll RDA and the 528 Custom Goon V1.

But it all depends on what you prefer.
Single coil? Dual?
Hot vape? Cool Vape?
Flavor? Clouds?
22mm, 24mm, or more mm?
510 or 810 drip tip?
Side airflow? Bottom airflow? Top airflow?
Airy? Tight draw?

So many questions it makes a really good answer tough to give...
But, always willing to try.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Pro Tip: You will get better help and not waste people's time if you use better titles. Instead of "Need help please" use something like "Looking for RDA to pair with Rabox". That way people that are familiar with that device can make informed recommendations instead of skipping the thread thinking you may have a tank leak issue or something. Just something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread