Needing e-liquids with TH...suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMB

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Western NC
Well, I finally got my Ms. T's liquids! I DO have to say...they are very tasty! WOW! My only complaint is that 2 of the 3 seem to have no throat hit. Blueberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Brownie, while awesome on flavor, have no throat hit whatsoever. 8-o
I e-mailed Tammy and she explained that many of her flavors have no throat hit...darn. Is there something I can do to these flavors to get some TH? I have found that I really do need that hit to keep me away from analogs.
(Side note: Cinnamon, like Big Red gum, burn my tastebuds, so I think AF is out for me.)
Now, Ms. T's Mint Chocolate Chip Cappucino is right up my alley!!! At the rate it's going, I'll be out of that by Monday!! (Only got 10ml...to try it)

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Bump....anyone???

All I can say is that the Vapor King from V4L, with the new premium cartos, is the absolute best in terms of everything: throat hit, flavor and vapor. An Espresso carto (24mg or 36mg) first thing in the morning with my coffee is mandatory for me. Great throat hit! Can't face my day without it.

If you are using another model and can't get a decent throat hit, maybe you should try a higher nicotine juice and/or double-flavor. My favorite vendor for juice is MyFreedomSmokes. He has great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread