Needing some guidance regarding the different the cinnamon roll/danish combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'm planning on placing an order today (3rd one in the past 2 weeks lol I am bad) and am wondering if y'all could help me figure out the main differences between cinnamon roll, cinnamon roll danish, and cinnamon danish. I liked my cinnamon roll sample a lot(actually beat out snickerdoodle cookie for me), but would prefer something similar with a little more dimension(and perhaps sweetness) I guess you could say. I like the sound of the cinnamon danish banana, but I'm already addicted to bananas foster coffee and also am going to order some fried pb & banana so I'm weary of banana overkill. Do any of you have some insight for me? Thanks a ton!

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I can only comment on the cinnamon danish banana. Different levels of cinnamon does different things for different people. Could I have said "different" any more in that sentence? Anyways, loving the cinnamon in the snickerdoodle and the cinnamon roll, I tried the cinnamon danish banana and I couldn't vape it. The cinnamon was so strong it made me cough. But that was just me, it isn't like that for everyone. I think the danish is sweeter? I swear I read that somewhere.....

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Definately try the Sugar Cookie as Brandon says, it is great ! Where is Str8 :laugh:

The cinnamon roll was enjoyable for me, I like it.
The cinnamon roll danish I thought would be sweeter and more like the real thing with icing but it wasnt my thing, it has an aftertaste to me. I added several drops of sweetner to it and it has made it better.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Some might recommend that you give Sugar Cookies a shot too. Anyone?

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

YES YES OH YES THE SUGAR COOKIES ARE REDUNKULOUSLY GOOD lol im clawing my eyes out for it lol

Out of the cinnamon Snickerdoodle would be the most mild followed by cinnamon roll and strongest imo Cinnamon roll danish . The danish is much stronger on the cinnamon however it is also very sweet from the danish in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread