Needing suggestion! Help a sister out[emoji173]️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay.Babe15

Feb 18, 2014
Moore, Oklahoma
Hey everyone! I used to be a regular on here before I had my daughter. After I had her, I started vaping again. I've been SO out of the loop on "what's best, new and awesome", so I need help lol.

Currently, I'm STILL going at it with my 3 or 4 year old Segeli 100Watt and Aspire Triton tank. It SUCKS. I loved it before (like when I first got it), but now I can't stand it. With Christmas and Tax returns coming up, I'm wanting to get a whole new set up. So, spam me with the best and favorites!
*Not interested in dripping-like at all*

Secondly, I know I can probably search for it, but..What are your favorite online vape stores for juice?

Thanks[emoji173]️

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Opinionated

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello Shay.
Smoant Battlestar or Charon tc mods are great affordable mods. If you're not interested in tc, I am loving my Think Vape Exus Ark. So comfortable to hold and great response time, fires quick. All are dual 18650 mods. Not familiar with the Triton. If I were going to order a tank I would go for the Horizontech Arco 2 or the Eleaf Ello. Ello has great coil options and coil life is good. I dtl only. Arco 2 coils reportedly have good coil life as well.
Happy shopping!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you get a pico 25 kit with the Melo III, I understand it can take the EUC c-cell coils, and that's a versatile coil setup with lots of different resistances and different types of coil wire. I ordered the EUC setup for mine, since I just got the kit and I love those coils... There are lots of great options though, so you'll get tons of recommendations.... I like the new Pico as it has a removable battery, I hate waiting for internal battery mods to charge.

Hope you find something great for Christmas!

Anna

Shay.Babe15

Feb 18, 2014
Moore, Oklahoma
what kind of flavors do you like ? what style of vapor are you?
Fruity Flavors. Ugh, I feel so dumb, I don't know what style I am lol. I'm in no way an RBA/RDA type of person. I like priming and twisting premade coils in. I'm indifferent with cloud production, I like to still have a burn in my throat (cigarette sensation), I don't vape in public, only on my back porch..laid back style? Haha, forgive me.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've been vaping a few years now and used/handled/vaped quite a variety of setups. My current setup is my favorite all time. Sexy looks, small and compact, affordable, dependable/reliable, etc.

The tanks I use are the Uwell Crown (original). Easy fill from the top. Coils last me a month or more. Multiple choices on the coil resistances (ohms), I've settled on the 0.5 ohm. Widely adjustable air control ring.

My regulated mod is the JAC Vapour Series B DNA75W. About $90. Made in China, but designed and sold in Scotland. You can use normal resistance coils (above 1.0 ohm) or subohm (0.1 - 1.0 ohm).

Can't really help ya on the e-liquid. I make my own.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
My dailies atm are : Sigelei spectrum kaos mod with a big baby beast rba on it
and a : Aspire nx75 with a crown III (gotta love that iridescent) i do know the crown needs alot of watts to run but mine's fine with a .5 coil at 68 watts atm.

Can't really comment on juice sites as i'm not in the u.s and only order on canadian websites lolz.

On another note congrats on your baby and welcome back to the ecf family :D

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
If you want something inexpensive, check out the estoc mega tank with the euc coils.
Great suggestion. That and a Pico 75 are hard to beat.

The Pico and a Subtank or Toptank Mini, too.

I really love the Battlestar.

I got back into vaping earlier this year and simply couldn't believe how much had changed, yet how so much was still the same. It's still a battery operated device, to which a device holding a heating element, a wick and some tasty juice.

Broke Dick and Eliquid Depot are great budget juice vendors. Get 240ml shipped for less than $30.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I'm out, she nixed all my type Vapes.

Try Country Clouds juice if you want a down home type flavor. Banana Bread Puddin or Cornbread Puddin. Tastes like my mother-in-laws baked goods and makes me all nostalgic-like once in awhile.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Hey everyone! I used to be a regular on here before I had my daughter. After I had her, I started vaping again. I've been SO out of the loop on "what's best, new and awesome", so I need help lol.

Currently, I'm STILL going at it with my 3 or 4 year old Segeli 100Watt and Aspire Triton Tank. It SUCKS. I loved it before (like when I first got it), but now I can't stand it. With Christmas and Tax returns coming up, I'm wanting to get a whole new set up. So, spam me with the best and favorites!
*Not interested in dripping-like at all*

Secondly, I know I can probably search for it, but..What are your favorite online vape stores for juice?

Thanks[emoji173]️

Congratulations Shay,
Many good units to pick from, but if you like building coils, the top tank for you would be the Wotofo Sapor RTA. $11.23 Authentic Wotofo Sapor RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Top Airflow = Absolutely No Leaking .
Nice build space on the deck .
Great Flavor and Clouds .

Can't beat the $11.23 price .
The cons,,, You'll have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to show up at your door from Fast Tech.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Welcome home! I won't fire up with the suggestions as I am mostly a mekkie at heart and am not at all up on the latest regulated mods-- must be weeks since I bought one-- aside from offering the suggestion the Kanger Topbox kit is a good place for about everyone to start, or start fresh. Neither can I help much with juice as I DIY. But welcome anyway, and that's a beautiful daughter you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread