Neewbie on Moding!!! Can some one help me to get a guide for DUMIES on how to make VV mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
Hi every one:

I want to make my own VV mod but I really dont know anything about circuits and soldering, but i am a fast learner ( thas one of the reasons my boss in the Army likes me), can some one or lots of people helpe on getting a guide on how to make the circuit for a dual 18650 ( may be is the same as for dual 14500) and what materias I need. If it have photos step by step or a video step by step i will apreciate it. also dimensions that I will need for all componets to fit in the box. thank you very much in advance. once I have made it i will show the results and a video review. I will try to make on wooden box and one metal box.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Check out Mamu's Dena vv mod under the Battery Mods sub forum. Very well done how-to with pics - even available as a PDF.
This is for a 14500 mod; but the circuit is the same. Search eBay for DIY 18650 Box - there's a dual 18650 project box many have used. It's set up for batteries in parallel - just have to do a simple mod of the battery connections to have it good for batteries in series.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapa-tapa-tapa-tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread