Nemesis by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
Its been a week since Nemesis was released. From what Loco69 said only 50 were available at the time. They went fast. There has been a delay in the recent run so we are still waiting for a chance to own this badass mod. Never the least it would be great if any one who did manage to get a Nemesis began giving feedback on the mod. How is it performing? What do you like about it? What its flaws are if any? And of course pics of your setup.
It would be great to get this thread going to address any potential issues, and of course show off our mods. :toast:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I have Nemesis 001. :)

zydy6yme.jpg

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Atmomixani drives me nuts honestly.

You'll check their page and they'll show a mod is In Stock and in the GREEN (suppose to mean plenty in stock) ... try to add it to your cart and .... ITEM OUT OF STOCK. Whut?

I would love to get my hands on one of these but like just about all "high end" mechanicals and hybrids, you'll have to stalk the website in order to purchase one.

Last edited:

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
Its been a week since Nemesis was released. From what Loco69 said only 50 were available at the time. They went fast. There has been a delay in the recent run so we are still waiting for a chance to own this badass mod. Never the least it would be great if any one who did manage to get a Nemesis began giving feedback on the mod. How is it performing? What do you like about it? What its flaws are if any? And of course pics of your setup.
It would be great to get this thread going to address any potential issues, and of course show off our mods. :toast:

I really like it. It's a hard hitter and fires every time. The button isn't as soft as the GP Paps v2.1, perhaps a little stiff but seems to break in through use. I like it because you can stand it up without having to lock it. Another cool thing is you don't need any tools at all to assemble it (e.g. adjusting the center post can use either a screwdriver from the top or your fingers from under the cap). Other mods, you can adjust with your fingers under the cap, but can't use the screwdriver from the top. The locking ring is very nice. It seems to be a really well thought out mod. If you're a 'numbers' type of person, they are really good. I only did that video because everyone who found out I got the Nemesis, asked me what the underload was... But imho, although the numbers are slightly better than the Poldiac, the Poldiac as far as hard hitting, wins hands down. I have never taken the numbers of the Poldiac after a jacuzzi bath hehe but it has great numbers too.

I do love it though, the threads are smooth, you get all the tubes + a kick tube if you like to kick (I don't personally) for the one relatively low price. It's one of those mods, that I would never sell or trade. Like I said before, it's a keeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread