Nemesis Clone Serial Number, Star Trek, & a greater meaning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Received by Nemesis hcigar clone and was taken back by my serial number, #2292

As a Trekkie, the number 2292 holds a huge significance and is an appropriate number considering the name "Nemesis" (not what your thinking!)

Being a clone, I wasn't certain whether this was a standard serial number for all, or simply "my individual" serial number in the production line.

Let me explain why....The year 2292 (Earth Years) is the alliance collapse between the Klingon and Romulan Empires (JJ Abrams non-altered Star Trek timeline here.)

After the alliance collapse, both the Klingon's and the Romulan's again regarded each other as "blood enemies" or "nemesis".

So, if your a Trekkie like myself, the correlation between the mod's name "Nemesis" and the year 2292 does mean something. (and no, not the Generations movie, which is set in 2379, but maybe that's your serial number?)

That being said, what is your serial number? and does it hold any meaning/significance to you?:?:

:facepalm:(I know, another pathetic attempt at meaning....but as Capt.Kirk would say many times, "but it's the human thing to do!")

2wp30vk.jpg 25tgieo (2).jpg ROMULAN1.jpg

Last edited:

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
I actually love to Wikipedia all of my serial numbers... it's fun seeing what significance, if any, the number holds. And trust me, there's meaning behind every number!

For example, one of my Galileo's serial numbers is 97... well, Messier 97 (just M97) is the Owl Nebula, which is very cool to look at in a decent telescope!

Another Galileo is #203... 203 is, mathematically, what's called a "Happy Number". There's also 203 Pompeja, which is an asteroid.

My Cronus is serial number 0262... well, 262 was the "Year of the Consulship of Gallienus and Faustianus", according to the Julian calendar.

Meaningless, perhaps, but interesting nonetheless.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Received by Nemesis HCigar clone and was taken back by my serial number, #2292

As a Trekkie, the number 2292 holds a huge significance and is an appropriate number considering the name "Nemesis" (not what your thinking!)

Being a clone, I wasn't certain whether this was a standard serial number for all, or simply "my individual" serial number in the production line.

Let me explain why....The year 2292 (Earth Years) is the alliance collapse between the Klingon and Romulan Empires (JJ Abrams non-altered Star Trek timeline here.)

After the alliance collapse, both the Klingon's and the Romulan's again regarded each other as "blood enemies" or "nemesis".

So, if your a Trekkie like myself, the correlation between the mod's name "Nemesis" and the year 2292 does mean something. (and no, not the Generations movie, which is set in 2379, but maybe that's your serial number?)

That being said, what is your serial number? and does it hold any meaning/significance to you?:?:

:facepalm:(I know, another pathetic attempt at meaning....but as Capt.Kirk would say many times, "but it's the human thing to do!")

View attachment 280025 View attachment 280026 View attachment 280028

Mine is 666 does that mean something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread