Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States

I know you and I have been talking via PM, but it would be good to put this here:
I bought that exact size for mine and found that they will not work. the 9/16 OD is fine, and the 3/8 is close, but you would need to file clearance for the little pin that fits into the side of the button's shaft. The 1/16 is too thick and doesn't allow the switch to make contact with the battery. You'd have to get 1/32 thick. I've found that even at N42, the stock Atmomixani magnets make for a pretty strong switch action so if I found something that was slightly "lighter" say N35, I'd give those a try. I am currently running a pair from vape Rev before they sold out.

Relaxed5311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Des Moines, IA, USA
do these magnets actually worth the upgrade?! my button is a little gritty push. will magnets resolve the problem?

600 grit wet dry sandpaper, or a buffing wheel, some people have just used some oil.. the chemesis/nemesis thread had a bunch of different things people have done to improve the button, one of the best, was a tooth brush, and water and soap to clean all the parts of the whole pv.

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules: No mentioning of off site COOPS

fat daddy_v

Moved On
Jul 29, 2013
California
fatdaddyvapes.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Update: Just received my order, and DAMN are they strong (N50 grade)!!! Only need 2*1mm (17mm*10mm*1mm ) but you can use up to 4 for stronger tension. The GB for round 3 is closing soon, so PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!!

ekha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules: No mentioning of off site COOPS

vladzilb

Sep 18, 2013
New York, NY
SuperMagnet Man sells 17mm x 10mm x 1mm N50 ring magnets. The only catch is, they're out of stock and expecting them early Dec. You can preorder them at SuperMagnetMan. The cost is $0.80 per magnet, min qty is 10.

I just ordered my clone from FT, should have both around the same time.

UPDATE:

Got an email from SuperMagnetMan that they will have these size magnets on 12/4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread