Never again will I buy 510 atomizers from Puresmoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldvo

Feb 28, 2010
Canoga Park
I've bought 10 atomizers in the past couple of months from puresmoker. Guess how many "worked"? TWO. The reviews on their site say it all. The atomizers get 1 star. The worst part is they're puresmoker branded. They spend the money to have the manufacturer print on a puresmoker logo on the atty.

The kicker? After emailing their customer support about their abysmal atomizer performance, they had to audacity to suggest that I buy cartomizers instead. Now, imagine if a company like Apple sold you an iPod Touch which BARELY works. You wouldn't expect them to say, "you know what, you should try our iPod Nano, we get much better results from it." NO. You would expect them to apologize for selling you product that doesn't work. Good look to you Puresmoker. It's been a decent ride, but I can't keep giving my money to a company that clearly doesn't care about their product.

ronaldvo

Feb 28, 2010
Canoga Park
ronaklvo ...

What sort of device are you running them on? We have quite a few local clients running the LR/SR without issues on their devices.

When you say (2) worked out of 10 ... Did they not fire up to begin with, or simply lacked in performance/life span?

I sincerely hope you don't delete this thread CaSHMeRe. Not only will it hurt your image, you will have to live with the fact that your company, that has SO much potential to make it big, makes a huge mistake by turning its back on what made you in the first place. Selling good product.

I'm running them on a Precise+ at 3.7v. This is the ideal voltage for LR 510's. Not only is what I am complaining about true, it is confirmed by just looking at the reviews your 510 atomizers get on your website. They lacked in performance and life span. Barely any vapor at all, and they would basically die in 2 days. I'm supremely disappointed in both the quality of the atomizer (which has your logo printed on it by the way), and the response from your customer service representative. She suggested that I buy cartomizers in lieu of atomizers because others have had more "success" with them.

Why deflect the issue by offering me a different product instead of addressing what I was unhappy about? I fully understand that these Chinese atomizers are of questionable quality. I get it. But why continue selling them if they're garbage? This is a disservice to your loyal customers. I love your Tonic line of juices, but your atomizers are crap. Do you read the reviews your atomizers get on your website? They consistently get terrible reviews. I understand that other vendors sell the same atomizers, but those other vendors aren't puresmoker. You NEED to have a disclaimer that there is a tendency for these atomizers to SUCK. You know this. I know this. Your other customers know this.

EDIT, here are some review quotes for your 510 atomizers (score is 1.5 stars):

http://www.puresmoker.com/product_p/budatom.htm

"These Bud 510 atomizers are a complete waste of money! Do not buy! Why PureSmoker keeps selling these is beyond belief."

"Just got a new order of these and 3 of 5 have burned out in 48 hours."

"I bought 3 of these. One absolutely blew me away and lasted literally over 3 months!! Kept vaping like it was brand new without any cleaning. Easily the best atomizer I've ever had. By far! It finally died recently. The second one of these never hit well at all and seemed to die quickly. It felt clogged and always hard to draw from, even after boiling in water for a while. The third never had that clogged, hard draw feeling, but it also barely produced vapor after a day."

"I bought about 5 of these.
The first one I got lucky, used it for almost 2 weeks.
The second one barely fired and had burning taste the whole time, threw it out.
The third one vapes great but lasted only 4 days.
The fourth one fires, but no flavor, no throat hit.
I already want to grab a new one since this one is so disappointing.
Joye 510 was great last me months."

"Do you Puresmoker guys even read these reviews? You have tons of unhappy customers. Your atomizers are good about 20% of the time. I've bought 10 over the past couple of months and TWO of them worked well. The rest did not fire or were VERY weak out of the box. WHAT IS GOING ON???"

"bought two and 1 didn't work and the other barely fired. I'm about to buy a tank. Bad product do not buy. bring back the joye 510 atomizers. Not happy at all"

"Never fired once, may have been a dud, but I am not willing to waste any more money to find out."

Last edited:

Wooky

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I am not taking anyone's side here but from someone looking in. Ronaldvo, reviews are just that, they are other people opinions on products. It seems to me that maybe you should have read the reviews before you bought the product? Granted from a business stand point it should be something they should take a closer look at but again that is their decision and their business. However, you read the reviews and chose to buy the product anyway? You really have no one to blame but yourself?

I am not trying to start anything or upset anyone but before you go running all over someone (business) at least give them a chance to remedy the problem.

Wook

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I am not taking anyone's side here but from someone looking in. Ronaldvo, reviews are just that, they are other people opinions on products. It seems to me that maybe you should have read the reviews before you bought the product? Granted from a business stand point it should be something they should take a closer look at but again that is their decision and their business. However, you read the reviews and chose to buy the product anyway? You really have no one to blame but yourself?

I am not trying to start anything or upset anyone but before you go running all over someone (business) at least give them a chance to remedy the problem.

Wook

Hmm, so contacting them and telling them about the problem is NOT giving them a chance?

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Is it just me, but does it not say that there is a DOA warranty only on the site? As someone who has only ever killed 2 attys, and I've bought attys from abunch of different vendors, everything from HH357s to the cheapest of the cheap, I've never seen issues like posted here, doesn't mean it didn't happen, just not ordinary.

Are you sure they were all LR, maybe you were sent...SRs on accident? Me myself I bought a few from another vendor and ordered SRs, I got them, but they tasted horrible, they weren't wicking at all, come to find out, I ordered 2.5 ohm, and I got 1.5 ohm, at 5 volts it was quite gross tasting.

Just my thoughts.

ronaldvo

Feb 28, 2010
Canoga Park

Wook

Wook,

I bought these atomizers on two separate occasions (5 and 5 each time) before looking at reviews. I know, shame on me. I gave Puresmoker the benefit of the doubt, because we all know atomizer quality can be shaky. The issue here is that 7 out of 7 reviews for these atomizers on their site are negative, and all point to the fact that these atomizers don’t work, have a weak draw, or die out in 2 days.

You can say that I made a bad purchasing decision by not reading the reviews beforehand, but we would not be in this situation if the majority of these atomizers worked, and the exception were the duds. In reality, the majority of the atomizers are duds and the exception is when they work. See the problem here? It is clear from my experience, and the experience of those who reviewed on their site that puresmoker is knowingly selling a product that is making a number of customers very unhappy. Yes, it was stupid of me to buy 510 atomizers from puresmoker. You have a point. This only goes so far though. There are two sides to every legit business transaction and puresmoker isn’t holding up to their end. Side with me or them, it doesn’t matter. The point is we both lose. They sell a bad product and get called out on it and I have to go find a new atomizer vendor after dropping $90.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I was gonna say the same thing. I just got a 2.4 ml ego CC Clearomizer a couple of weeks ago and the replacement coils (you just screw them out and screw a new one in, takes a few seconds) are 8-10 bucks for a pack of five. I have had one burn out, but I think I did it because I did not realize you have to tip it every so often to keep the short wicks wet with juice. But at two bucks apiece, who cares? It's nice cause the whole clearomizer is 10 bucks. I bought four after I liked the first, and my atomizers are retired. If you have an ego type battery, they screw on just like the eGo attys do.

eGo 2.4 ml CC.jpg

Mine is for an eGo T battery, but they make em for the 510 too.

Wooky

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Wook,

I bought these atomizers on two separate occasions (5 and 5 each time) before looking at reviews. I know, shame on me. I gave Puresmoker the benefit of the doubt, because we all know atomizer quality can be shaky. The issue here is that 7 out of 7 reviews for these atomizers on their site are negative, and all point to the fact that these atomizers don’t work, have a weak draw, or die out in 2 days.

You can say that I made a bad purchasing decision by not reading the reviews beforehand, but we would not be in this situation if the majority of these atomizers worked, and the exception were the duds. In reality, the majority of the atomizers are duds and the exception is when they work. See the problem here? It is clear from my experience, and the experience of those who reviewed on their site that puresmoker is knowingly selling a product that is making a number of customers very unhappy. Yes, it was stupid of me to buy 510 atomizers from puresmoker. You have a point. This only goes so far though. There are two sides to every legit business transaction and puresmoker isn’t holding up to their end. Side with me or them, it doesn’t matter. The point is we both lose. They sell a bad product and get called out on it and I have to go find a new atomizer vendor after dropping $90.

Ronaldvo don't get me wrong, I understand and understand your frustration. I have learned the hard way much like yourself by not reading reviews and making poor decision, either cause it was easier or I let the look over rule the truth. All I was saying is that Cash responded and figured he would make it right. I have had my own business and am about to open another, so I know what it takes to get customers and keep customers. I was not taking anyone's side, I just know that sometimes folks speak a little too soon, and won't give the owner a little time to respond. No harm no foul on my side.

Wook

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Ya know, you really should have yourself a voltmeter (can get them at various sites for $20 or the Walmart multimeter for $17) and meter everything that comes in.

If an atomizer is DOA there is a warranty.

Otherwise, I have gotten stuff in an SR box that was really LR, atomizers way out of spec re what they were supposed to be, etc.

If you don't meter everything that comes in, you are asking for all sorts of problems that... show up later.

Z

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I'm in the ohm checking group I always check the ohms in the store if I'm there or ASAP when I get the mail and have never had a problem fixing the problem then, before it becomes a issue. I only stick to smoketech and a couple I rebuild myself now and it fixes all of the problem.

Sent from my truck using 3 toasters a broken microwave and 6 rubber bands McGyver style......Chuck Norris aint got crap on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread