Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
They are still in production, but production capacity is limited and when they do come in stock they don't tend to last until the next batch is ready. Lately I think there have been a few hiccups, so there haven't been as many available. For the latter part of last year it seemed there was more stock in every few weeks and hopefully it gets back up to that point after the Kick is released :)

If you email Drew or use the "contact" link on the Nhaler site you can be put on the notification list for when they do come in ;)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I sure hope they're able to *iron out the kinks* when ever they do make back on the market.... Hopefully, it will be worth the wait :vapor:

That's sure quite a leap from what information is on this thread.....or anywhere I've read on ECF, for that matter.

Who said they were not on the market? Out of stock does not mean off the market.

As one starts shopping for the higher end or most popular mods they will soon discover that very very few, if any, are available "off the shelf" on any given day or time.

It is common for suppliers to have notify lists----and send emails when a product will be up for sale.

*iron out the kinks* --- To each his own. I love my Darwin. I don't know of any kinks. Sure, I might like some changes --- no PV or mod is absolutely perfect -- but kinks?

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
That's sure quite a leap from what information is on this thread.....or anywhere I've read on ECF, for that matter.

Who said they were not on the market? Out of stock does not mean off the market.

As one starts shopping for the higher end or most popular mods they will soon discover that very very few, if any, are available "off the shelf" on any given day or time.

It is common for suppliers to have notify lists----and send emails when a product will be up for sale.

*iron out the kinks* --- To each his own. I love my Darwin. I don't know of any kinks. Sure, I might like some changes --- no PV or mod is absolutely perfect -- but kinks?

Excuuuuuse me for offending you with my incorrect terminology.

Off the market, unavailable, not on sale, not in stock... it's all the same thing in my book. I've been on the 'notify list' for four months. I've been on the 'notify list' for the Empire mod for over a year!

Yes, I do hope they are ironing out the kinks. I have asked several individuals how they like their Darwins. Most say they like it. Some have told me they love theirs. They have also added that they're on their second Darwin because their first one stopped performing. One gal happens to be on her third Darwin. This is the same gal that admitted to me her ProVari is more reliable (by the way, ProVaris are readily available).

Bottom line.... As adults, we can agree to disagree.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
If you have been on the notify list for 4 months, you might shoot Drew an e-mail stating you want one and check your junk mail box, as you may have been notified and it went to your junk folder....Drew is good about notifying those who send him an e-mail....

AND yes, I LOVE MY DARWIN.....and will be getting a second one.....

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
If you have been on the notify list for 4 months, you might shoot Drew an e-mail stating you want one and check your junk mail box, as you may have been notified and it went to your junk folder....Drew is good about notifying those who send him an e-mail....

AND yes, I LOVE MY DARWIN.....and will be getting a second one.....

Thanks for the tip! I was thinking about doing that but didn't want to come across as being a pain to Drew.

I will say that the new blue screens are very nice looking. It will be nice to have one of those ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread