Never thought I'd say this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I miss my 401's! :cry: I sent half of my bats and attys along with the USB charger to my nephew in Sweden so they can try it out. Now I have to wait for a new charger to come in because I only had one.. duh!

I still have my trusty 801 and VaporKing but that little 401 really produces with a drop of VG on top of PG and dipping!

Will order the new larger carts from EastMall but dipping is really the way to go when one is able to.

Still waiting on my E-dobit. Using contact lens cases in the meanwhile.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
I might have gone overboard in the other direction. I have a charger at work, one in the car, and one at home. In addition, I have 3 passthroughs, one each in all those same locations. Keeps me from carrying around so much stuff.

However, I ordered my son a Dragon M401 for a Christmas present. I have a feeling my stuff will start to disappear.

I am still waiting on my e-dobbit too (takes a while, eh?). I want that for the car. I think I will still prefer my contact lens case for home and work.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
@ Cheezit

What is an e-dobbit? My boyfriend has an M401 but he didn't know what it was either. Thanks in advance! By the way I really like his M401!!
Look here:
Search Results : Sticker to it!, Vinyl Graphics & Lettering

They look like pens. They are designed to hold e-liquid for those of us that like to drip or dip. You put the end on your atomizer, press, and liquid flows down to the atty. I think it's something like the Absorbine Jr. bottles used to be, if that makes any sense.

Rumored to be good for dripping on the go. Oh, and I misspelled it, it only has one 'b'.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
bluesuede, did yours arrive? Still no love for me :mad:.
I just got mine the other day. I'm less than impressed though. :( I really wanted it for my 401s but seems to work better for the 801. I find I have to press rather hard and wiggle it side-to-side a little to get it to wick. Maybe I'm trying too hard. If I press it against my fingertip I do see some liquid. Will try "pumping action" next.

This is not something I would use at home to replace dipping cuz there really is no substitute for that but might work OK while driving.

BTW, I ordered the blue short stubby little guy that MoobyGhost reviews in the video. What I got was a pink 3" tall skinny one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread