never used a drip tip, how do they work? specifically with the leo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I'm asking in regards to the leo, because unless theres some air holes or something on the drip tip to allow more air in or something like that, then couldn't you just take the cartridge out and suck on the end of the atomizer? I notice when I try this it works but seems to be a tougher drag, and I'm worried about sucking up liquid

I dripped for a while with the leo. They have air holes inside the atomizer that lets air come up through the drip tip from below. If you look closely at the threaded end of you battery you can see small grooves that I assume let the air in.

Have you tried the cartos yet? I really think they are even better than dripping and I love the Leo atty for dripping.

RedSeve

Nov 22, 2010
Des Moines, Wa
can you get them in any flavor other than tobacco? I know theres way to refill cartomizers but it sounds tricky so I've never wanted to try them out for my micro, and haven't considered getting any for my leo, I've been waiting for leo tanks to come out

but reloading the leo cartos sounded not too hard, you basically need to squirt it in the bottom where it connects tothe battery right? maybe I will give them a try.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
can you get them in any flavor other than tobacco? I know theres way to refill cartomizers but it sounds tricky so I've never wanted to try them out for my micro, and haven't considered getting any for my leo, I've been waiting for leo tanks to come out

but reloading the leo cartos sounded not too hard, you basically need to squirt it in the bottom where it connects tothe battery right? maybe I will give them a try.

The Leo cartos come without any liquid so you can fill them with whatever flavor you like.
I either drip into the hole at the bottom or twist the mouth piece off and drip directly onto the filling. So far the flavor has been outstanding on them and the vapor production is great.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I got a 901 drip tip and it doesn't fit, at least I don't think it does, it slips all the way down the atomizer so its either touching the bridge or very close to it, it doesn't seem right, but if it's called a 901 drip tip it should fit the leo right?

Only if it's an actual 901 atty. I don't know what size the tube on a Leo is, but the threading (ie 901 threads) doesn't have anything to do with the size of the equipment attached to those threads.

You can just suck one the end of an atty. That's called tailpiping. The drip tip is so you don't burn your lips.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
In filling the Leo cartomizer you're better off doing it from top down, not the center hole at the bottom. Simply screw the cartomizer on your battery. Then gently, yet firmly, screw the plastic cap off (go in the same direction to screw the carto on the battery). Remove the rubber plug at the top. Remove the carto from the battery. Now with just the carto in your hand, tip it at an angle, and drip your juice choice into the cotton wadding where the cotton meets the side wall of the carto. 3-4 drops, then turn, 3-4 drops, then turn. Wait each time for the juice to soak into the cotton. When all the cotton seems damp or swampy, replace the silicone plug, replace the cap. Wipe any excess off the threaded end with a napkin. Then screw the carto back onto the battery and vape away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread