RDA NEW 24 mm mech in mail, need a 24 mm dripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Gonna be tough to beat that Kennedy 24, I personally hold it in high esteem. Another suggestion I might make is the Glacier II. It is a tiny bit smaller at 23mm, but it's a heck of a good dripper and its merits go a long way in easing the pain of a mm of diameter lost.

Reactions: Verb

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States

Here it is on a 22mm SMPL:
C1AA59AC-E2AF-4B44-B398-757C59471259.jpg

and a Noisy Cricket:

646126D9-609D-4A2F-979B-C74B2EF742B1.jpg

Two different build decks available. Two post/Velocity style is the standard deck shipped with the rda:

glacier_deck.jpg

or a Hybrid deck is also available:

IMG_0043_grande.JPG

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Tugboat 24
May as well just get a K24, they're basically the same design & the Kennedy holds far more in the juice well.
Go for a Goon if you like building. A subzero 24 if you like bottom adjustable airflow, or a K24 if you want a product made in America that can hold a ton of juice in the well.
image.jpeg

I have 2 K24's, a Goon, & a Subzero24. They're all great in different respects. But if you're not really a builder, I would recommend either the Subzero or K24.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
May as well just get a K24, they're basically the same design & the Kennedy holds far more in the juice well.
Go for a Goon if you like building. A subzero 24 if you like bottom adjustable airflow, or a K24 if you want a product made in America that can hold a ton of juice in the well.
View attachment 550535
I have 2 K24's, a Goon, & a Subzero24. They're all great in different respects. But if you're not really a builder, I would recommend either the Subzero or K24.
Agreed, on all accounts.

I have a K24, a Goon and a Tugboat 24, for reference.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
There`s a grip of 24mm RDA`s now. I have like 5 (6?) K24 clones, so to say I like it would be a massive understatement. If you are`nt sure you like the K24 and want adjustable airflow there is the X1, I`v got one coming in and expect it to be nice. There`s the Temple 24, its a nice vape but I did have to close up some of the air holes with JB weld for it to really shine with my style of vaping (Density is all that matters). The Tugboat 24 is cool but airy for me, but makes a very short setup on the right tube. There`s the Goon which I`ll get once I get around to it. Theres also a subzero like clone in 24 now also. I`m sure there are more, manufactures are really jumping on the 24mm, so I`m sure there will be more and more. Personally I`m liking the 24 size cause you can build fairly low (.2) and not get so hot its scalding.
L1070073.JPG

BOL.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Nick_Vapes_

Mar 31, 2016
There`s a grip of 24mm RDA`s now. I have like 5 (6?) K24 clones, so to say I like it would be a massive understatement. If you are`nt sure you like the K24 and want adjustable airflow there is the X1, I`v got one coming in and expect it to be nice. There`s the Temple 24, its a nice vape but I did have to close up some of the air holes with JB weld for it to really shine with my style of vaping (Density is all that matters). The Tugboat 24 is cool but airy for me, but makes a very short setup on the right tube. There`s the Goon which I`ll get once I get around to it. Theres also a subzero like clone in 24 now also. I`m sure there are more, manufactures are really jumping on the 24mm, so I`m sure there will be more and more. Personally I`m liking the 24 size cause you can build fairly low (.2) and not get so hot its scalding. View attachment 550702
BOL.
How long are the 510 pins on the kennedy 24? It's a hybrid mech so I'd like one either long enough or adjustable to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread