Attachments

• l2 510 atomizer.jpg
    l2 510 atomizer.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 315

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone seen or tried this yet? strictlyejuice.com has this 'new' 510 atty, and the kits are cheap.. Anyone tried one of these or seen these?

L2 510 Matte Black Manual Starter Kit / LED: Amber [510] - $33.95 : StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!

They look like the ones innovapor and another site were selling,( whoever makes the blackhawk 510). I have a couple and they are workhorses:) You MUST use a virgin 510 cart on them or the cart/atty connection will be loose:rolleyes:
RIMP:evil:

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
Ohhh, that's what that is. I bought an extra 510 atty cause mine are aging a little not knowing about the new technology and thought they sent me a generic atty. I haven't even really broke it in yet. I just discounted it as a cheap knockoff and thought there was no use in trying to get it to work well. I know that all new attys need a "break-in" period to burn off all of the primer but I wasn't even going to fool with this one much because I thought it would never perform up to par. I bet once I break it in, it will be one of my best attys!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ohhh, that's what that is. I bought an extra 510 atty cause mine are aging a little not knowing about the new technology and thought they sent me a generic atty. I haven't even really broke it in yet. I just discounted it as a cheap knockoff and thought there was no use in trying to get it to work well. I know that all new attys need a "break-in" period to burn off all of the primer but I wasn't even going to fool with this one much because I thought it would never perform up to par. I bet once I break it in, it will be one of my best attys!

I felt they worked as good/better than the ones with the" white bow tie" under the bridge:) I don't know if they're "knock offs" or not:rolleyes: As long as you blow out the primer or vape thru it, use a brand new 510 or 901 cart they should be fine:)

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
I haven't even really given the poor thing a try. It's kinda like if you're looking at two hot dogs, one is those wierd red hot dogs and the other is an oscar meyer, most people are going to chose the oscar meyer because something is telling them the red hot dog won't be as good!

It's all in my head. I'm gonna give that poor little guy a second chance when I get home.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't even really given the poor thing a try. It's kinda like if you're looking at two hot dogs, one is those wierd red hot dogs and the other is an oscar meyer, most people are going to chose the oscar meyer because something is telling them the red hot dog won't be as good!

It's all in my head. I'm gonna give that poor little guy a second chance when I get home.

Let me know how it goes:)

kase

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Everett WA
www.myspace.com

Do you mean a hot link or a hebrew national? LOL.. Both are way better than an Oscar Meyer :D

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast

Hey! Come on now.I like those big red hot dogs! :lol:

I like the looks of that atty. Gonna have to get me some! Thanks.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Here's a pic:

It looks like the SLB 510 atty (not a Joye). I got a couple from Rob at Vaporkings.

It that's what it is: it will have a resistance in the 3+ Ohm range. That means that it is in the 901 class. Cooler vapor, perhaps a bit less production.. perhaps some additional flavor. Longer battery life.

Also note that it doesn't have the "supplemental wick" under the bridge that the Joye 510 is known for. That's another reason as to why you might get less vapor.

I've gave mine to my wife. She likes them a lot.... but she is coming off of her 901.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread