New 510 lr atties have been shipped to usa for samples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Yep, you heard that right, they were shipped out yesterday and are coming to me for your sampling pleasure! For just $8 (including WORLDWIDE) shipping, grab yourself one and check it out! Also, don't forget to take a look at David's video demonstration here, and watch David Yang himself demo and talk about the new EM EXCLUSIVE LR 510: YouTube - NEW LR 510 Atomizer Video by David Yang!

Thank you all so much for your input and support! To reserve a sample, send payment ($8 USD) via PayPal to chrisclower@gmail.com to reserve yours today - I'm only getting 100 of them, so the first 100 to order are guaranteed to get one! LIMIT ONE SAMPLE PER CUSTOMER! YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE MORE THAN $8!

Please check back on this forum for an update as to when they are sold out so that you do not order after they have all been sold out! Those who do end up ordering after the first 100 have been sold will be refunded their full payment to their PayPal account (sorry, if you paid via credit card or bank transfer by PayPal, we cannot refund your bank, but we will deposit your refund to your PayPal account)!

Also, make sure your CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS is on your PayPal transaction - this is what will be sent to us! If your correct shipping address is NOT the one listed on your PayPal account, please put a note in your transaction stating the address to ship to! Alternatively, you can email me at chrisclower@gmail.com (no customer support emails please), with the correct address, along with your PayPal transaction ID, within 12 hours of your order.

Please do not post here requesting reservations, as we will only send to those who have paid! NO RESERVATIONS, ORDERS ONLY!

Thanks,
- Chris

Last edited:

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Also, before ordering, you must agree that this is a PREORDER! That means I do not have them YET, but they will be here in about a week, so they will be sent to you at that time. If you do not wish to preorder, please wait until December 20th, or when I make the announcement that they have arrived here before ordering. If you order before December 29th, and there are excessive delays in arrival to me, and thus I do not ship your order by December 31st and provide you with a tracking number because of customs or whatever else, I will refund your money in full if requested.

Please take the holidays into consideration with shipping times!

Snowball

Dec 1, 2010
Portugal
Thanks, Chris, money sent. Two questions, though:

1- Just to confirm (your post did say worldwide shipping), I'm in Portugal, this won't be a problem, correct? (aside from taking longer for it to arrive, of course)

2- Are these 510LRs already available for purchase on EastMall.net then? I was under the impression David wanted people's feedback before making them available to the "general public".

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks, Chris, money sent. Two questions, though:

1- Just to confirm (your post did say worldwide shipping), I'm in Portugal, this won't be a problem, correct? (aside from taking longer for it to arrive, of course)

2- Are these 510LRs already available for purchase on EastMall.net then? I was under the impression David wanted people's feedback before making them available to the "general public".

Yup, I meant worldwide, so Portugal isn't a problem. And yes, they are already for sale on the website as well. I was under the same impression you were about the feedback, but it looks like he changed his mind haha.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
The decision was made to put them onto the webshop now, rather than wait till after Christmas,

there are some who will want to order now, without waiting for the feedback,
this is the reason for the release onto webshop now.

Those who wish to wait for the feedback from the sample buyers - please do wait ,

and watch for the feedback,
it should start to come in after Christmas i think.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Yeah and the samples are mainly for those who don't want to risk buying a bulk order of them and with the website's MOQ before trying them first to make sure they are right. This way you can just get one to try for $8 instead of having to meet the MOQ on the site.

But yeah, there were enough people who didn't want to wait any longer before buying a bulk order that David decided to go ahead and put them online as well. The feedback will still be greatly appreciated though, whether you order a sample or in bulk now, because if there's still room to improve we're all ears as always, and may try to tweak it again further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread