New 60 watt/TC bottom feeder from KangXin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I saw this pop up on focalecig - there isn't much info available though. I searched and found F3 vapes has it too along with the 40 watt version:

sku_30037_1.jpg

http://focalecig.com/Product/KangXi...Mod-wRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerBlack-30055

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I wish i would have seen this yesterday.I was ready to buy a new vw squonker,and ended up getting another vaporflask sqounker clone,since i like my first one,but i would have rather gotten something like this instead of having 2 of the same.Oh well,now i have a new reason to save up a few weeks again haha.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
It looks to be the same 10ml bottle used in the Sunbox, Geyscano, and Smokeless Owl mods... At least that's what I'm banking on, since I placed an order for the Inoy the other day. ;)

I don't really have much experience with Chinese clone DNA XX boards, but from what I've read, and watched on reviews, the KangXin performs well, and offers decent temp-limiting. :)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It looks to be the same 10ml bottle used in the Sunbox, Geyscano, and Smokeless Owl mods... At least that's what I'm banking on, since I placed an order for the Inoy the other day. ;)

I don't really have much experience with Chinese clone DNA XX boards, but from what I've read, and watched on reviews, the KangXin performs well, and offers decent temp-limiting. :)
I have a Kangxin flask clone that i got back in Febuary,it has the 40 watt chip,i haven't used that one alot,but the times i did use it before going to bottom feeders,it worked good.The only issue i ever had with it,was occasionally when it came out of sleep,it would ask new or same coil even though the atty had never been taken off,and i had 1 time that it didn't recognize a nickel coil,and fired it as a kanthal coil.Overall though the majority of the time it had no issues.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I don't quite trust my Kangxin VF clone for tc. Even with kanthal sometimes its a little confused. I see it flashing temps and "temp protection" at me, lol! But, it does work, and the vape is consistant even when it momentarily isn't sure what kind of coil is in it. So I may get this and just not use tc :). I've been using it daily for about 3 months now.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
FC is sending me the 60W version for review. According to DHL tracking, I should have it tomorrow. I won't be at liberty to give a full review here but I'll certainly give some overall impressions.

The buy is still going for 10 more days so it would be great to get whatever feedback you can give before pulling the trigger...that being said, something tells me i'll be ordering two regardless. :)

Reactions: BENTHOS

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The buy is still going for 10 more days so it would be great to get whatever feedback you can give before pulling the trigger...that being said, something tells me i'll be ordering two regardless. :)

The chip in my Kangxin VF is better than my authentic DNA40s :|

It was the logo I hated on this so no logo and very cheap price, I went for it.

If it comes down to it, the 510 could probably be replaced with one from FDV I figure.

Reactions: hobbes4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread