New addition to my (gun) collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Aug 21, 2010
Tucson
Mmm. 1911 deliciousness. This pistol is stupid easy to shoot, and makes me feel like jerry micalek (sp?). Now the webbing of my hand and the cash holdey part of my wallet are nice and sore. I'm going to be getting a reloading setup from santa this xmas to feed my addiction...

dscf0335f.jpg

By null at 2010-10-16

dscf0334o.jpg

By null at 2010-10-16

That reminds me of what I was going to replace the ab10 with
I was supposed to have a Mac with 50rd .45 mags
I still would like to have that
They are reliable and upset

The gun I have is the same issued in the military way back then... You can throw it in the mud and it will not jam. I want another one to wear on my other hip :)

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
I have a real purty pearl handled pistol. Don't know what it is though, but I sure know how to shoot it. I have been shooting since I was 14. It looks like a gun they used in the old west. Got the holster and cowgirl boots to go with it too. Kids hid my bullets though! Every time I got it out they would duck. lol

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
I've never really liked the feel of the 1911. Heretical, I know! But congrats on the new toy. :)

When I open carry, I prefer my Springfield XD 40. Concealed usually is my Taurus .38 revolver.

Can we get a mod to ban this guy???

Seriously though, nice gun. Has it jammed on you yet? I have a Kimber stainless pro carry II that had a fair number of jams on the first couple hundred rounds. It's been pretty reliable lately, but it still must have had a psychological effect on me as I tend to carry my glock since I know when I pull that trigger, it'll fire.

I have a real purty pearl handled pistol. Don't know what it is though, but I sure know how to shoot it. I have been shooting since I was 14. It looks like a gun they used in the old west. Got the holster and cowgirl boots to go with it too. Kids hid my bullets though! Every time I got it out they would duck. lol

hmmm im keyed in on the key words of your post... purty, gun, cowgirl boots and duck.. I knew you were something special :)

wmrwl

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ
HA! you don't even get hollowpoints. Boo. And plus you're surrounded by .....'s and snookies.

Anyhow, my buddy just picked up a Beretta PX4 .40 calibre. I'm looking forward to shooting it, rotating breech action pistol intrigues me!

LOL! I think you're onto something. Maybe our gun laws are so strict because they dont want a bunch of snookies and guidos to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread