New advice for an old vaporer please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
Okay, here's the story...

I've been off e-cigs and everything else for three months now but I'm needing to go back onto e-cigs or something in order to stop eating so much! Maybe without nicotine maybe not inhaling, I'm not sure yet.

So I'm looking at getting a new device and I'm drawn to these three options (in no particular order)

1) Janty Kissbox
2) Janty Stick v3
3) Replacement parts for the 801 I already have

The thing is, I actually quite like automatic switches but on the other hand, the new stick looks pretty nice and I presume doesn't leak as much as the 801 does.

The Kissbox is clearly considerably more expensive than a generic 801 but is it actually better, i.e., more reliable and consistent.

Looking at option 3, I can get DSE801 or JOYE302 atomisers (from Elixir), but is one make better than the other? Do JoyTech make Janty stuff and if so, is it the same atomiser that would come with the Kissbox? Because if it were and "Janty" atomisers are considered very good then I'd just go with the JOYE302s and some new batteries.

Too many options - advice appreciated...

PS. Please don't randomly suggest alternatives, e.g., eGo or bullet or something because I'm not interested in anything other than the three options above at this time.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
JoyeTech do indeed make Janty hardware.

What is the difference between the JOYE302 and the JOYE304 (Kissbox) atomisers? Well that's an old chestnut that's been asked in quite a few threads...

It used to be down to number of holes apparently. But they both have 2 holes in now (instead of 4), for quite some time.

But there was some mention recently on JantyUSA sub-forum, that Janty atomisers have the coils made in Europe, and are then fitted by Joye.

And exactly what model comes with the Stick itself? There is no model number written on it....
(Mik_Janty - please feel free to inform us... ;))

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Nice to see you Kitabz, I've missed you :)

The Kissbox is a real nice ecig if you ask me, it's just taken a backseat to the newer bigger battery and exciting devices. They are a real nice think to use - better than most generic 801's if you ask me. The auto is great but the cutoff is short so I tend to use mine by taking a few little puffs.

The stick is very handy. Its nice to have a USB charger built in to it, and spare batteries are cheap. There's no option to buy a spare switch though like on the KBC - you have to buy the whole thing again to have a spare.

Andy

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Do you mean the? -

Universal USB Charger

It's compatible with Kissbox batteries (one is included in the Kissbox sets from iVapour), but this will not work with eGo batteries.

And while we're talking about it, do NOT use the eGo charger to charge standard 510 batteries; it will destroy them.

Last edited:

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
JoyeTech do indeed make Janty hardware

Thanks for this confirmation

Nice to see you Kitabz, I've missed you :)

The Kissbox is a real nice ecig if you ask me, it's just taken a backseat to the newer bigger battery and exciting devices. They are a real nice think to use - better than most generic 801's if you ask me. The auto is great but the cutoff is short so I tend to use mine by taking a few little puffs.

Hi Andy! Glad to be back :)
Hmm, Kissbox is looking likely so far from what you say then...

Kissbox. Still using it at this very moment with the original Atomiser that came with it about nine months ago. Only thing that has failed is the Original Battery Charger.

And another vote for the Kissbox - it's looking like I'm going to have to get it. I know that TBob also highly rates the Kissbox so that's yet another strong recommendation.

Thanks again for the responses everyone

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Do you mean the? -

Universal USB Charger

It's compatible with Kissbox batteries (one is included in the Kissbox sets from iVapour), but this will not work with eGo batteries.

And while we're talking about it, do NOT use the eGo charger to charge standard 510 batteries; it will destroy them.

Yes Toby that's the one but you did'nt have to sell them all just because i asked. I wanted one to charge my Kissbox Batteries as my original Charger is dodgy. Will you be getting more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread