www.geekvape.com
upload_2022-5-9_11-52-34.jpeg

Reactions: dreamvaper

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Not so unexpected. They've been coming out with new versions of the same stuff for a while now.

Sorry buddy it seems my English skills seem to lack the ability to make people realize i am being sarcastic, next time i will put a /s at the end ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sorry buddy it seems my English skills seem to lack the ability to make people realize i am being sarcastic, next time i will put a /s at the end ;)

I was just driving the point home. It's time for new designs.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    You know I was just perusing the site for you know reviews of some stuff because in reality before I buy anything I always make sure that a reviewer that I trust on ECF has reviewed the product and deemed it worthy. So I sure hope there's going to be reviews. ;) I'm sure I'm not the only person that counts on these reviews in order for me to decide to make a purchase especially since every other day it seems like a company's coming out with a new pod style product that from the outside isn't any different than a previous version. So it's nice to have the reviewers be able to give us those real intricate details on what the differences are.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You know I was just perusing the site for you know reviews of some stuff because in reality before I buy anything I always make sure that a reviewer that I trust on ECF has reviewed the product and deemed it worthy. So I sure hope there's going to be reviews. ;) I'm sure I'm not the only person that counts on these reviews in order for me to decide to make a purchase especially since every other day it seems like a company's coming out with a new pod style product that from the outside isn't any different than a previous version. So it's nice to have the reviewers be able to give us those real intricate details on what the differences are.

I haven't been contacted by Geekvape since last October and neither has bigbob or frenkyou so I wouldn't count on seeing reviews here on ECF. I did see that Mike Vapes got the new Z100C. So you may have to rely on Youtube since evidently Geekvape doesn't think reviews on ECF are important. I've been contacted by people that aren't even members on ECF that come here just for the reviews.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I haven't been contacted by Geekvape since last October and neither has bigbob or frenkyou so I wouldn't count on seeing reviews here on ECF. I did see that Mike Vapes got the new Z100C. So you may have to rely on Youtube since evidently Geekvape doesn't think reviews on ECF are important. I've been contacted by people that aren't even members on ECF that come here just for the reviews.
    Nothing against Mike Vapes I do enjoy his channel. But I think that's a misstep on their part. I'm sure people do turn to YouTube reviews for things but you don't have that level of trust with a person on YouTube who seems to be making a living off of reviews. Someone that you can't exactly communicate with because they're awful busy and while I'm sure they appreciate their viewers it's not the same as being able to chat with someone on a forum. Someone that you've spoken to many times and that you have a level of trust and companionship with.

It's almost like a forum review is a friend recommending something rather than a commercial on the television. It's the difference between an honest recommendation and a commercial... And honestly who really enjoys commercials. I think that's actually most of the reason why streaming services are popular and cable TV is hurting really bad right now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread