"new" almond horn

Status
Not open for further replies.

cataine

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
VA
I have a question for the pros :)

First I want to say I didn't have the almond horn in it's old form...so I have nothing to compare the new stuff too

Ok - so I recieved the almond horn a couple of days ago - and man it was fantastic out of the box...a little sweet (I did get sweetner added) but fantastic. At some point during the day I filled my carto and BAM all the sudden the only taste I got was Cinnamon. I believe it has been discussed before that he uses Cinnamon oil - so I figured it was only a matter of making sure I shake it really well before use. The Cinnamon has lessened a bit but it's still the major taste I get - and the almond smell has really decreased a great deal

so my question :)

Will the Cinnamon relax after aging and the almond come out to play again? Would it help for me to order a doubler (asking for no cinnamon) and mix them? I really liked it at first vape and I just want to know if I need to be patient or order it in the future with light Cinnamon. Maybe I need to toss this carto and start over because the cinnamon flavor is "stuck" in there?

Thanks!

Last edited:

guava

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
ca
Hmm, I have the new Almond Horn and mine doesn't seem to have any cinnamon at all, just a nice marzipan flavor.

Are you both saying that after a few days or whatever a cinnamon flavor emerges that wasn't there when you first tasted it upon arrival?

And Cataine, have you tried vaping the new AH on an atty since vaping it on the carto? I have found that some flavors taste VERY different depending on whether they're on an atty or carto. Might just be wierd tastebud issues, but for example Tastyfinger to me rocks on a carto but is kind of meh on an atty.

cataine

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
VA
Yeah, cinnamon WILL tone down after a week's sitting time. This is a really complex recipe and it needs time to blend.

That's all I needed to hear :) I'll give it a week and see where we are with the cinnamon taste - if that doesn't work I'll just grab a doubler maybe light on the cinnamon and see where that gets me :)

Thanks for the reply - I can tell you it smells fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread