New and Got Suckered but learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
The cartridges on the Smoke 51 are so expensive because the atomizer is built in to the cartridge. So you have five atomizers, not just 5 carts.

If you take a paper clip and stick it in the hole of the mouthpiece you can use it to finagle the cap off and I think there is some kind of second plastic you need to work free also but then you can drip some liquid into the carts and refill them.

You might want to consider keeping that unit out of the drawer and getting your moneys worth out of it. For use while you are out and about the super mini form factor is is very compact and convenient.

DW

Stike

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
B.MASS
M SE 3.0 Gold was my 1st e-cig and after buying 901,801 and a few other.I found that my SE was just as good as the other once I figured out how to drip and top off.I get great vapor from it.If only I waited and didn't impulse buy I would of saved some money.So my advice play around with the SE before thinking you got taken.You might save yourself some $$$$.The key is make sure the adomizer stays alittle wet it works a whole lot better

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
My what a silly little soap box it was. ;)
If you take issue with words just for the fun of it, don't read any of my post. lol
Suckered means: a person who is gullible. 2) The feeling of being taken advantage of. That's how you will feel paying 150 bucks for something that is easily 60 online!

Well then I supposed you should even feel more "suckered" by spending 60. You can get an ecig for $30 shipped.........

nonstinky

May 20, 2009
Northwestern USA
Wow Keiper, some of the replies here almost kept me from joining this forum, especially yours Wildsky. Not to attack but geesh. I too purchased mine at the mall for a whooping 150.00. I had no clue. I also have no idea what brand mine actually is...the mall kiosk was called smartsmoke and the web site is asmartsmoke.com.

Keiper, I can't let myself regret the overspent. Them guy let me TRY it and I would have probably never gotten into this had it not been for that. I really didn't think it was saving me any money, in fact costing more, as I purchased cigs overseas....but now that I have done research I see that I will be paying roughly the same.

So no, don't feel "suckered". I know a lot of people are making the "mall purchases" and guess it's the way for some of us to start and discover. BTW...I found this forum by a link from smartsmokes site....wonder if he realizes the business he's going to lose if others investigate his listed links... :)

Withnail

Feb 26, 2009
See now this is why you're in the predicament in the first place.

Someone already posted a link to get you going on FINDING this information yourself. We're not here to spoon feed you.

Well, with respect, since you have over 2,000 posts to your name, a person might reasonably expect that since you are posting in the 'New Members Forum' you are, indeed, here to 'spoon-feed' new posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread