New and looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatein250

Nov 19, 2012
United States
if you are willing to put up that kind of money i would highly recommend the evic, it may seem complex but it will take you no time at all to figure it all out. i have the provari mini, lavatube, and the zmax all of these will take you more time to figure out i would thing. the evic can charge your batteries without taking them out of the device! this is huge if your on the go also there are now 18350 tubes that make it much shorter and pocket friendly and the most amazing part is it has upgradeable firmware at first i thought it would not help much at all but the upgrades they have introduced have been a vast improvement! i would recommend either the regular size vivi nova or a dct tank for these because they both look great on the evic.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
ordered SEVERAL different liquids from a few different sites should be a good start now all thats left to do is stare at the door for a week and wait hehe

LOLLLL I've heard of stalking the mailman but your version is funnier :D I purposely chose Vendors that were close to you so hopefully your order will arrive quickly. Also if you choose many B$M will allow you to sample juices if you have a PV :thumbs: Could be a worthwhile trip.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread