The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New and looking to get info

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Nubbie, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nubbie

Nubbie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Good day,

Looking to get as much info as I can as I need to stop smoking and this looks like the best place to find info.

Thinking about getting one of the ego c type to start off with but not sure and also not sure about where to buy from as most places only deal with e transfers and my bank does not have that option yet....

Cheers.

2. Nubbie

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    I would really like to know when I will be able to post in the Canada section, the information is not very clear. Thank you for anyone that can provide a little more insight into this.

Cheers

3. ravenlily

ravenlily Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    twin cities, mn
    After 5 posts then an hour wait for refresh. 3 more to go!

4. Nubbie

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Ahh that makes sense, as the newbie section just said after 5 post some sections would open up. Thanks for the info.

5. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    Welcome to ECF. Once you have your five posts you can use the Canada forum. It seems nicotine juice is not legal in Canada but we have many Canadian vapers here on ECF so there are workarounds.

6. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
  7. Nubbie

Oct 25, 2012
    Alberta Canada
    Bacc thanks for the link, that was the one I was reading. Can we add the hour wait so that someone is aware going forward?

8. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    Hi Nubbie and welcome to ECF. As mentioned after 5 posts wait 1 h and request a Cdn Vendors List:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-forum/293380-canadian-juice-w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html
    As for buying an eGo-C it only fires at 3.4 volts. The Kgo fires at 3.7 volts and is the same size as the eGo- both are 510 threading meaning they accept 510 accessories.
    Here's a great Kgo Starter Kit for $43 and they accept credit cards:
    KGO kit1100mAh by SLB
    I would also buy an atomizer to test new juice- easier to clean if juice doesn't taste so great:
    http://www.hoosierecig.com/KGO-atomizers-LR-510_p_25.html
    I would also buy two of these tanks:
    http://www.hoosierecig.com/Vision-Nova-Tank-Clearomizer-V3-Slim_p_245.html
    The Vision Vivi Nova is a plastic or metal tank with a wick and element. Contains NO stuffing. The rebuildable clearos come with heads (coil+ wick) that can be cheaply and easily replaced. When the head burns out simply unscrew the old head out and screw in new head- takes 10 secs. My Vivi Nova heads are lasting about 4 weeks BUT I wash the heads every few days. I've found the Vivi Nova to give the best draw.

Hoosier Ecig 5% Discount Code: 5off
    You'll have no problem importing hardware through Customs but nicotine juice is a diff story. As for delivery time from the U.S. I'm in TO and my last order from the Southern U.S. only took 6 biz days- should be quicker for you as the mail routes through LA and then north to Van, B.C.Here's Cdn Vendor located just outside Calgary with GREAT juices:
    Jugheads | We've got the Vapors!
    Here's a Kgo review

Best of Luck.

9. SDave1969

SDave1969 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    United States
    Welcom to ECF. I have been using clearomizers very successfully lately. You may want to try those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.