New and Not sure which juices to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I was told to check this area out as I would get some better feedback on juices.

I just went to wetyourstick.com and I decided to get 4 sampler size juices.

Pineapple - Major Pineapple lover, hope it tastes good but I will find out.

WYS4 - tobacco+Caramel mix just sounded rather good so I figured I would give that a try.

Caramel - Tbh I do not know why I got that one..but I figured I would try it without the tobacco flavoring in it.

French Pipe - Random grab.

Now I was wondering if I could get any feedback as too what others had tried and liked. I am going to check out the ejuice section of the forums but for now I figured I would ask in here.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
WeBen......I'm gonna have to say it all depends on your personal taste. I happen to love Vapor Bomb's (VB) cappuccino, pina colada, and virginia menthol. Have you looked at the Pay it forward thread? It's a good way to get some juice to try and to give some of what you have that you like and can spare. Just a thought

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
One thing is that everyone has their favorite preferences in juices. But those probably won't be the same as yours. You'll get people saying, "Go here" or "Go there" and tell you their fav juice supplier, but you really won't know until you try some.

You have the right idea though....try some samplers. I put juices into three categories, tobacco, fruity, and desert. I'd recommend getting samples from a supplier in each category to see what you like best. Then, once you know what works you can experiment with strength and PG/VG ratios, etc.

A good place to start is FreedomSmokesUSA. They are generally a good quality, they have an excellent selection of juices from the juice spectrum, and good customization options. And they have sample sizes so you can get a few from each w/o having to buy a lot of juice you might not like.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Try samples.....what you think you will love...you won't so much.

Some of my favorites are from FreedomSmokeUsa and Awesome Vapor. But, thats just my preferences. Everyone loves different things...so trying samples from a few different vendors will help you decide.

Good luck ! And..welcome to the group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread