New(and old) ECOPure flavors - Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Let me start by stating I am noob. The below are just my feelings about ECOpure. I cut my teeth on rich ECOpure (and loved it - it was my first full cart of vaping).

It amazes me how little I hear about ECOpure - As often as it is mentioned, very little is said. I absolutely love this stuff - It loads/drips well, vapes well, tastes full, lotsa vapor. It might be me but the vapor seems 'heavier' too.

The people at Innovapor provided me my first 510 and supplies as ordered, quickly. A vaped up my 1st 3 x 3ml? samples of Rich ECOPure within days.

I then decided to try some "analog"and "specialty" flavors from other vendors. These really didnt "float my boat" at all. While they had flavor, they all tasted sweet, and left an aftertaste.

I missed the rich and fulfilling vapor of the ECOpure. It didnt leave an aftertaste and while 'tobacoey', felt clean - I also get the feeling it is 'drier' then the other brands I have tried.

I just recieved an order of RICH and some samples of the Pure, Cool Rich, and Krystal. All in V-Hi (except the Krsytal which is 36mg I think). Took only 2.5 days to be delivered from date of order.

All I can say is: "Thank goodness for Innovapor and ECOPure." I am now totally satisfied with my vape. I seem to get satiated, so that I can actually put down my 510 before I almost melt a cart.

RICH: My favorite all day vape. I can drip/add a drop of flavor if I want a slight change.

CoolRICH: I am not a menthol/minty person at all. I ordered it becuase i like the Rich so much. I actually really enjoy this. The name is a very good match - it is rich full and a hint of cool. IMHO-this is a nice juice. I will be ordering more.

KRYSTAL - unflavored full strength liquid. I added a drop or 2 to my filled cart for a nic "hit" and was very satisfied. This will be my base for a few experiments. Again, more on the way.

PURE - I have not have had enough chance to vape enough of this to really analyze my feelings. I really like to sample over coffee and meals etc. I will post my feelings on this as soon as I can pull myself away from my other ECOpures.

Just out of "curiosity" I filled a cart with rich and added a few drops of one of the flavors I had left. Another Wow! Its like the ECOpure allowed me to have a satisfying vape with a subtle hint of the flavor I added. No aftertaste. And just enough flavor to provide me variety.

Again thanks Innovapr team!

P.S. I also just completed a "home-made 5volt mod" to use on my 510 attys. ECOPure seems to tastes fine, if not better, at 5v!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hi AshHole, thanks, great thread, and you're right, I believe the Krystal 36 VG is the best thing since sliced bread for DIY juicers. I was always partial to Johnson Creek Original, then they changed everything and I can't use it anymore. So, I made my own, but normal VG unflavored nic never was quite right. This one hit the jackpot! Right from the FIRST BATCH!
I do believe it's the "aqueous" VG, with ethyl maltol, it was just the thing to make the whole recipe work, so am now enjoying "My" JC Original again! For a fraction of the cost (I bought the big tub, 500ml Krysta from Intellicig UK) Ought to keep me and my Janty Stick happy for the next year or so.
Can't recommend it highly enough. And I do believe also it is very Atomizer friendly as well, even with sugary flavorings (Caramel, in particular) have not had one bit of trouble, and the 801's are a little susceptible to clogging up.

Last edited:

Reuben

Sep 8, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hi everyone and congrats AshHole. I'm still waiting for my first PV, it's suppose to be here tomorrow (I Hope). After more than a month researching I chose IV to make my first order, and obviously I chose the Joye510 as my first PV and I also order some ECOpure. When I finally receive it, I will let you know about my first experience.

Happy Vaping!!!!

Reuben

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Just got my first taste of ecopure today. The cool rich is really, really good. It's the first menthol of any kind I've liked since I started vaping -- refreshing but not overbearing. I agree that the vapor is great -- thick and heavy, and not sweet at all, which is awesome. I'll be getting more of this. :)

marlene

Sep 14, 2009
Northeast Florida
My very first e-cig came in the mail today, the 510 from InnoVapor with low nic menthol ECOpure.

Everything I've read has said that e-cigs never taste exactly like analogs, but this menthol ECOpure tastes EXACTLY like the ultra light menthol analogs I've been smoking. Not as much throat hit - but I understand it will take a while for the atty to break in - but the taste is the same! I even took a hit off the 510, then lit an analog to make sure I wasn't crazy. EXACT TASTE!!!

Wow.

marlene

Sep 14, 2009
Northeast Florida
Two other things. Sorry, but I can't start a new thread yet.

I didn't taste any nasty primer fluid from the atty at all. Perhaps because when I opened the package, without thinking, I pressed the button to see if the battery was charged - and quickly took my finger off of it as soon as I heard the sound of the atty firing up. Then I took the atty off and blew on it from the mouthpiece end into a paper towel; nothing came out. I also put a couple drops of juice on the atty after I filled my first cart.

And I'm really glad I went with the low nic. I work from my home office and don't smoke in the house. I go outside for a smoke every hour or two. I vaped all afternoon in my office...and now I need a drink to calm me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread