New Arrival: MOMO Disposable Vape Kit 600 Puffs £3.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapesourcingUK_Steven

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2020
vapesourcing.uk
I am very happy to meet you. Today I will introduce a disposable vape to you. Because it is liked by a vast number of electronic cigarette enthusiasts, let me take you to understand the uniqueness of this product.
momo-disposable-vape-kit.png

MOMO Disposable Vape Kit has a slender appearance, like a crayon, which can be easily held in the hand and is very light. The body as a whole is black, printed with the brand logo, and each flavor represents a color.

The device has a built-in 500mAh battery, pre-charged with 2ml of e-liquid, and has a variety of flavors such as Double Lemon, Aloe Pomegranate, Soda Lish Ice, Apple Ice, Blue Moji, etc., which saves a lot of complicated operations and does not need to charge the device. Replace coils and refills and throw them away when you're done.

The device adopts an inhalation activation system, which only needs to be inhaled with the mouth to activate the device, which is the easiest way to operate it anytime and anywhere. In addition, each flavor also contains 20mg of nicotine, which can provide a smoother throat hit and satisfy your good feelings about e-cigarettes.

Not only that, our uk online vape shop also has a lot of products worth paying attention to. If you are interested, you can come and visit.

we recommend to you:
vandy vape pulse aio.5
smok novo 2x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread