New arrival!Original Innokin I.O 310mAh Pod System AIO Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Hi, guys! Welcome to New Product Introduction ! I have a question: do you need a Pod Kit at present? Today let me introduce you one pod kit named Original Innokin I.O 310mAh Pod System AIO Starter Kit . Now let’s take a closer look at the pod kit below.

The Innokin I.O. Pod System is a small discreet handheld vaping pod system, implementing an integrated 310mAh rechargeable battery, stainless steel chassis construction, and is equipped with a refillable 0.8ml pod geared for nicotine salts or freebase E-Juice, and a Ceramic 1.4ohm coil, Kanthal 1.4ohm coil for your daily vaping experience. Consisting of superior stainless steel, the Innokin I.O. Pod System sports a luxurious and compact silhouette that fits in the palm of the hand. Outputting with a draw-activated firing mechanism, the Innokin I.O. Pod System is free of buttons, keeping the exterior sleek and freely preserved. Furthermore, the chassis of the Innokin I.O. Pod System is lightweight and durable, protecting the prorpietary chipset inside.

authentic-innokin-io-310mah-pod-system-aio-starter-kit-gun-metal-stainless-steel-08ml-14ohm.jpg
authentic-innokin-io-310mah-pod-system-aio-starter-kit-gun-metal-stainless-steel-08ml-14ohm.jpg

Main Features:
All-In-One (AIO) Design
Size: 87.45 x 13.9 x 8mm
Integrated 310mAh Rechargeable Battery
Pod Capacity: 0.8ml
Coil Resistance: 1.4ohm
Material: Stainless Steel
Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
LED Battery Life Indicator Light
Refillable Pod - Replaceable Coil
Bottom Fill Systems - Silicone Stoppered
Gold-Plated Magnetic Pod Connections
Micro-USB Port

If you want to get one, you can come here:
Original Innokin I.O 310mAh Pod System AIO Starter Kit >>>

Replacement 0.8ml Pod Cartridge with Coil you will need:
Original Innokin I.O Pod System Replacement Pod Cartridge with 1.4ohm Ceramic Coil >>>

More Pod Kits are available at 3FVAPE:
3FVAPE - Pod Kits >>>

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Hey there mates.
What a exciting news!
The Original Innokin I.O 310mAh Pod System AIO Starter Kit is in stock now at 3FVAPE.

Real Scene Photos:
B5w0XdN.jpg

Main Features:
All-In-One (AIO) Design
Size: 87.45 x 13.9 x 8mm
Integrated 310mAh Rechargeable Battery
Pod Capacity: 0.8ml
Coil Resistance: 1.4ohm
Material: Stainless Steel
Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
LED Battery Life Indicator Light
Refillable Pod - Replaceable Coil
Bottom Fill Systems - Silicone Stoppered
Gold-Plated Magnetic Pod Connections
Micro-USB Port

If you want to get one, you can come here:
Original Innokin I.O 310mAh Pod System AIO Starter Kit >>>

Replacement 0.8ml Pod Cartridge with Coil you will need:
Original Innokin I.O Pod System Replacement Pod Cartridge with 1.4ohm Ceramic Coil >>>

More Pod Kits are available at 3FVAPE:
3FVAPE - Pod Kits >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread