NEW - Aspire Cleito Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    2016 will be a battle between the smok TVF4 (available now) and the Aspire Cleito (shipping in January).

I'm impressed with where tank manufacturers seem to be going for airflow and clapton coils. The Cleito's entire chimney contains a clapton coil, and it has three large slots for juice flow. Looks interesting. Can't wait to get one and try it out.

Video on the Aspire Cleito.

SteelerFan58

Feb 2, 2016
    I picked up a Clieto 3 days ago and have been very impressed by it. No leaks so far, good vapor even as low as 30 watts, no burning all the way up to its max rating of 60 watts, and it works with both of the mods I'm currently using (Sigelei 150 TC and VaporFlask Stout). The only problem I have, if you can call it a problem, is with the mouthpiece/drip tip. It's far too small for my taste, I feel like it's too close to my face. I'd prefer it by a little longer like the Arctic or the Uwell Crown, the other two atomizers I'm using right now.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    2016 will be a battle between the Smok TVF4 (available now) and the Aspire Cleito (shipping in January).

I'm impressed with where tank manufacturers seem to be going for airflow and clapton coils. The Cleito's entire chimney contains a clapton coil, and it has three large slots for juice flow. Looks interesting. Can't wait to get one and try it out.

There are so many of these tanks out there these days with new ones popping in all the time. The price for this one is good and same for the heads, so that's a winner :)

3.5 ml doesn't thrill me, though these are easy to fill so that helps. There is a rebuildable head coming and a 5 ml option which could be interesting.

They really aren't my style anyway or I might be more enthusiastic about it. It didn't take long after I got my first Aromamizer RDTA to settle on them for my ADV, specially when I'm busy. I think my RDAs are getting jealous :blink:

It is nice to see the industry advance, but I'll pass on this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread