New at SmokTek: Eleaf iStick 50W, 4400mAh VV/VW APV Full Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
eleaf istick 50W, 4400mAh VV/VW APV Kit

The highly anticipated eleaf iStick 50W is the big brother of the Eleaf iStick 20W andEleaf iStick 30W. With 50W of power, the iStick 50W can support sub ohm coils and features a high-capacity 4400mAh lithium-ion battery, which will last a long time between charges. The iStick 50W is only slightly taller and wider than the iStick 20W/30W and like its siblings, the compact size and rounded edges of the device make it very comfortable to use. The iStick 50W is an excellent option for those of you looking for a small, yet powerful device!

This mod allows you to adjust wattage between 5.0-50.0W and voltage between 2.0-10.0V in 0.1W/V increments, and has an easy to read OLED screen which displays your output power, atomizer resistance and battery life at a glance. The iStick 50W features a spring-loaded, wear-resistant stainless steel 510 connection. The device can easily handle all of your 22mm atomizers, like the Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank Mini. The iStick 50W is compatible with most 510 atomizers on the market. To use it with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Kanger Mini ProTank-3, you will need to attach the included eGo-510 adapter. To run 808-threaded atomizers on this device, you will need an 808-510 adapter.

Using the iStick is easy. To turn the unit on, press the power button on the side of the mod 5 times. To switch between Voltage and Wattage mode, click the firing button 3 times. Using the triangular up and down buttons, you can set the device to your preferred volt or watt setting in 0.1V/W increments. Voltage/wattage will increase/decrease slowly at first - to adjust at a constant high speed, long-press either the up or down button. The mod can be Locked to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt setting by simply holding the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds. The iStick 50W offers 10-second cutoff, Short Circuit and Low Voltage protection.

This device can be charged through the USB port on the back using the included micro USB charge cable. To charge the unit, plug the micro USB charger into the iStick and into any USB port (or, if using with a Wall Adapter, plug into a wall outlet.) The iStick can be used as a Pass-though device, allowing you to vape while you charge - with the USB port now conveniently located at the back, rather than the bottom of the device, the iStick can now easily be set upright while used as a Pass-through.

Choose the Make It a Kit option to get an USB charger, wall adapter and/or an eGo-510 adapter at a discounted price!

Features:

• 5-Click ON/OFF, 3-Click to switch between Volt and Watt Mode
    • Variable Wattage: from 5.0 - 30.0 W in 0.1 watt increments
    • Variable Voltage: from 2.0 - 8.0 V in 0.1 volt increments
    • Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.2 ohms and Maximum atomizer resistance is 5.0 ohms
    • 10-second Safety Cutoff: pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds will cause the device to shut off. The OLED screen will display "Over 10s"
    • Short Circuit Protection: if an atomizer short occurs, the OLED will display "Atomizer Short"
    • Low Voltage Protection: if battery voltage falls below 3.3V, the OLED screen will display "Lock"
    • Low Power Alert: if the battery power is at 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash
    • Temperature Alarm: if the temperature of the device is over 70C, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display "Temp Protection" for 5 seconds
    • Switch Display Mode: press the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds when the device is OFF to rotate the display screen 180 degrees
    • Lock Mode: to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt setting, press the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to Lock (or Unlock) the device. The OLED screen will display "Lock" if the unit is locked

Includes:

1 x iStick 50W
1 x eGo-510 adapter
1 x Micro USB Charge Cable
1 x Wall Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x Simple storage box to store when not in use

Size: Length 83mm (3.26") / Width 45mm (1.77") / Diameter 23mm (0.9")

The Eleaf iStick 50W battery only is also available.

Burn3d

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
California
"Lock Mode: to prevent misfires, press the up and down buttons at the same time for 2 seconds to Lock (or Unlock) the device. The OLED screen will display "Lock" if the unit is locked"

I know this is an old thread\post but I THINK you have one of the features described incorrectly. At least on my iStick 30w it's incorrect.

This only locks the voltage\watt buttons BUT the "fire" button still works. Useful so you can set it and the lock so you don't accidentally change watts\volts

I may be wrong and mine is defective but I don't think so.
5 rapid fire buttons turns off\on the device--locks the fire button

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
"Lock Mode: to prevent misfires, press the up and down buttons at the same time for 2 seconds to Lock (or Unlock) the device. The OLED screen will display "Lock" if the unit is locked"

I know this is an old thread\post but I THINK you have one of the features described incorrectly. At least on my iStick 30w it's incorrect.

This only locks the voltage\watt buttons BUT the "fire" button still works. Useful so you can set it and the lock so you don't accidentally change watts\volts

I may be wrong and mine is defective but I don't think so.
5 rapid fire buttons turns off\on the device--locks the fire button

Ack! Need to up my caffeine intake, evidently.:( You are absolutely correct - pressing the up/down buttons will indeed lock the volt/watt setting, not the firing button. Thank you kindly for pointing out this description error so that we may fix it, we appreciate it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread