new at vaping need flavor recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeman

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 10, 2012
Mississippi
www.bananavapors.com
Fairly new?! You have over 1700 posts! Well I'll try to help anyway. I suggest trying the different categories to see what to expect from different flavors. Try a tobacco, a menthol, a beverage (like coffee), a spice (like vanilla), a fruit. There are many more. That might help you narrow it down a little. Also, you probably want to try different PG/VG ratios. Try a high PG and a high VG liquid. I used to want an all day vape, but that has changed for me. Now part of the fun is the variety of flavors. No one can tell you what flavor you will like the best. My favorite? Vanilla custard.

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
Vaping is too different for everyone. There's just too much out there, what a lot of people really like you might hate. I'd just say to try a ton of flavors from different vendors and you'll soon get some favorites nailed down. That's what I did and a lot of them I didn't like at all. That being said, my #1 favorite is Vermillion River KY4! Worth a try but keep in mind, you might not like it. There really are a lot of really good vendors out there now, a lot more than when I started. Good luck finding some good stuff.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I suggest you try Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG E-Liquid from San Francisco . They are kind of new, but have really been making the rounds. All of their juice is 100%VG and organic. Personally, my absolute favorite is Night Shift, but all of the flavors I have tried have been fantastic.

Right now, they are having a flash sale for 20% off with the code: friendsofvcv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread