New Atomizers Added to the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
zXxjBKY.jpg

We've just added 9 new atomizers to our shop. We've been working really hard to find high quality atomizers that will fit any model of REO, and I think we've done it!!

Right now we are working on a lot of site improvements, (better pictures and descriptions will come soon) but I wanted to get these new atomizers up there as quick as possible in case you guys wanted a shiny new atomizer for your REO.

I'm going to list the names, along with a link, starting in the back going from left to right if you guys want to check them out in the shop.
  1. NoCode Lazy - a good rba for any Low Profile REO. (also fits Minis with a slight overhang)
  2. NoCode Tired - This RBA is for the old school REOnauts because it fits into the deep drip wells of the Standard REO Grand. (also fits LPs)
  3. Charm - This one looks really nice on a P67. (slight overhang on LPs)
  4. NoPity S - Another great RBA for your P67. (fits LPs with slight overhang)
  5. Chalice IV - The Chalice is the perfect fit for any Low Profile REO.
  6. Hussar RDTA - This looks best on the P67. (fits LPs but because of the overhang the door only slides down)
  7. NoToy - These small atomizers look great on a Mini REO. (only fits low profile due to deep drip well)
  8. NoFear - Another great RBA for those of you with a Standard REO, it fits perfectly into the deep drip well. (also looks great on LPs)
  9. NoPain - The NoPain fits and looks awesome on Low Profile REOSmods. (fits Minis if you remove bottom ring)
We really want to know what you think of these new additions. We are always open to suggestions, so if you guys have found a nice atomizer that fits a REO well let us know!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
new website is really sexy
I agree! Their website is a refreshing change in a sea of overly-graphiced websites, and I know that's not a word, but I hope you all understand what I mean. As someone with a rural internet connection...I appreciate the sexiness without being overbearing on graphics and etc :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good question. Not familiar with Reo products.
oh we need to edumacate you darlin! It's only the best, easiest, most satisfying vape out there! Biased? Who me?? nawwwwwwww :p

Great job Eric! I adore the O16 clones so I'm stuck on those but I'm sure these will fit the bill for many folks.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Has anyone tried the NoCode Tired yet? I have three 2014 run Woodvils that I've "retired" for a few years because I got so tired of re-building my RM2's - heck, tired of building coils, buy my eyes hated trying to get the legs in the holes.

I'd love to bring them out of retirement. Just to confirm - it should work with a Woodvil like the one in my avatar?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Has anyone tried the NoCode Tired yet? I have three 2014 run Woodvils that I've "retired" for a few years because I got so tired of re-building my RM2's - heck, tired of building coils, buy my eyes hated trying to get the legs in the holes.

I'd love to bring them out of retirement. Just to confirm - it should work with a Woodvil like the one in my avatar?
It should, from what Eric wrote about it. If it’ll fit in the old drip wells (non-LP) then it should fit in the Woodvil drip well.

And...that’s a beauty in your avatar. Quilted Maple door?

Reactions: Robinowitz

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
It should, from what Eric wrote about it. If it’ll fit in the old drip wells (non-LP) then it should fit in the Woodvil drip well.

And...that’s a beauty in your avatar. Quilted Maple door?

I believe so - I sadly lost my original pictures and names of them when my laptop at the time died and wasn't recoverable. :(

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread