NEW *AW Battery Importers & Exporters of America* (Shipping Worldwide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
i believe they can hold 2 open threads at once.. not sure why you would need two but i think that's what the (powers to be) allow.... i don't really see them getting buried so to speak here... yes the newness is going to keep the panic shoppers flying in. but after we all realize these prices are good and staying around this $ range.... i think the majority of us will revisit the thread to get new batts... weather its here or there... lol... honestly think about how much jumping around we all do to find good cells at a decent price.... you could bury this thread at the last page of any thread and one of us would find it and stick it back up top to find....lol.... i just figured best thing to do is save the thread to my settings.... so i do not loose it...

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
alright boys what do you think about this? would wonderlight do better to put his thread in the mod supplier's sub forum or leave it here? just wondering if ya'll think it will get burried once the "newness" wears off. opinions?

I vote move. It was already almost on page 2. Well now it wont be since I replied to this lol hmm maybe wonderlight wants it to be buried for the time being so he can catch up on orders from us batt junkies :p

Last edited:

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
I vote move. It was already almost on page 2. Well know it wont be since I replied to this lol hmm maybe wonderlight wants it to be buried for the time being so he can catch up on orders from us batt junkies :p

im thinking i was wrong... you guys definitely seem rite... make the move...

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Long Island, NYC, Miami USA
In the paypal I requested the protected AW imrs at $12.00
protected AW imr 18500 for $10.00 each.
My paypal was more detailed!
Thanks Pyloric and WonderLite.
C.B.
:evil:

Thanks. Your paypal notes did not mention what you were ordering, only your address appeared in the notes. Ok you want all IMR cells. Please be advised no IMR cells have Protection circuits. Two reasons: safer chemistry IMR don't need them to prevent fire or explosion. Second, a protection circuit Would create to much resistance. The protection circuit (PCB) would Fry.

DO NOT DISCHARGE BELOW 3.5 volts!

the IMR 18500 are ready to ship, need a few days for the 18650 to ship. The batteries needed on this site are not what most flashlight users would pick so I have had to reorganize inventory.

I have 3 large orders En Route now, one is setup for EMS International priority shipping to us. The IMR 14500 and IMR 18650 were sold out at the source until this week.

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Anyone using the Buzz? I believe they take CR123 3.7V, aren't they? Just wondering where people get them if they don't get them from the site?

I carry all three chemistries in that size,.so Yes we stock AW cells in this size. Im just not sure if those are LiCo or IMR cells from the label. I suspect you need 2x CR123 LiCo cells, not IMR. Unfortunately I do not yet own an ecig so Im not familiar with this model Ecig you have. That charger the Trustfire TR-001 seems very similar to the WF 139 I carry. It should work with both IMR and LiCo cells in that size. If its very old, I would avoid using IMR cells unless you own a digital multi meter to check the cells after charging.

DO NOT Discharge below 3.5 volts.

- AW Protected R123A ( 750 mAH ) ----- $ 6.00 each button top

I'd still like to get an answer to these questions still from my initial PM.....

"I am considering getting the "Buzz" vv mod. It uses CR123 3.7 volt x2 batteries.
Do you have these? If so, how much each? I am not familiar with this battery, so I needed to ask. This mod takes 2 batteries in the tube since it is a VV mod. I am also wondering if my Trustfire TR-001 can charge CR 123 3.7V batteries? "

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
You will get a confirmation when my father prints and ships. Please bear with us there will be a small delay as ecigs use different cells than flashlights and I am restocking. IMR 14500 and IMR 18650 were out of stock at the source until this week. 3 large batches of these cells are on the way now, one via Priority EMS international shipping at great expense, but worth it as its full of IMR cells!

thanks

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Anyone using the Buzz? I believe they take CR123 3.7V, aren't they? Just wondering where people get them if they don't get them from the site?

I have a Buzz too and I think he was offering some of those too.
Mine fortunately came with my new Buzz but Battery Junction has them
but the shipping I think is outrageous.
I'm two states away and I had to pay $9.00 bucks for shipping?
No freaking way! But if you need them, you need them.
What can you do?
C.B.
:evil:

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
bonniegirl said:
I am a battery dummy and a mod Hoe. I need CR123 3 volt...the best for my 3 Prodigy V2s and 18650s for big Chucks and also 3.7 volt CR123s for lil chuck
Please advise and an order with be forthcoming
TY
Bonnie

Bonnie
The rechargeable CR123 3volt cell is a LiFePO4, if the voltage is correct in your question. Otherwise, Often a three volt cell is a disposable 123 sized cell. A very expensive camera battery. Often a 3 volt lifePo4 will be a good substitute for disposable 3volt cells as the voltage is the same. a 3.7-4.2 volt LiCo or IMR cell would destroy any device designed for 3 volt disposables or lifepo4 cells.

Also 3 volt lifepo4 need their own special charger. I have this charger, and cell, in stock.

I have 18650 in LiCO and IMR chemistries. Please read this battery guide provided here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=161536

also 3.7 volt CR123s are actually 4.2 volts fully charged. These are also available in LiCo and IMR chemistries.

Please: I suggest everyone read the link I just provided...paragraph three. Very educational.

Also its always good to contact your manufacturer. Some devices, like flashlights, And maybe ECigs, will burn out if an IMR cell is used where a LiCo cell was intended for use.

I hope this helpful.

Jason

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
I'll be ordering some shortly. Will need 2 P18650-29's and 4 Protected 14500's. Also, will my Trustfire TR-001 charger be ok for these? I've never had problems charging with this one.

That should work fine with protected LiCo cells. I hope you and everyone owns a digital multimeter for 6$ to check your voltages. 3.5 is dead. 4.2 is full as long your cells come off the charger at 4.2 or less your fine.

Use caution with older chargers when charging unprotected IMR cells!

please read this guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread